Saturday Afternoon

Začít od začátku

I sat next to Wille, resting my head on his shoulder. His arm slinked around my shoulder, his hand reaching up to play with my hair.

"So bro, how's school?" Ayub asked.

"It's good, I guess. How's Marieberg?"

"Good. Marcus was asking about you a few days ago.."

"What did he say?" Wille asked before I got the chance to.

"He asked if you two were still together" Rosh said. Wille and I didn't respond and stayed silent for awhile. I only spoke up when Rosh and Ayub seemed to be having a very serious argument about which one of them lost the game first.

"Wille" I spoke quietly. We sat against the wall, still on my bed. My head was leaning on his shoulder, and his hand was on top of mine.

"Yeah?" He asked just as quiet.

"Do you remember your initiation party?"

"Parts of it" he giggled. "What about it?" he smiled.

"Do you remember singing at all?"

"I remember singing your song with you" I looked at him. "I also remember you almost giving away my hiding spot from August" I laughed at the memory.

"Hey it's not funny!" he exclaimed, causing me to laugh even harder.

"Are you love birds done?" Ayub asked.

"Shut up" I said before throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey!" He said and threw it back at me.

——————

The only difference from an hour ago is that, Wille and I switched positions, I was sitting in his lap, his arms around my waist. While I was playing the video game displayed on the computer screen.

The screen turned red meaning I lost. I groaned, setting the controller down. "Do you guys wanna like walk around or something? I'm bored." I said.

"Yeah, let's go" Wille responded. I got off his lap, Ayub and Rosh leaving the room, so we could get changed. We put on a few more layers, the weather being just above 40 degrees.

Once the four of us left the house, we made our way towards the local park. When we arrived no one was there, considering it was barely above freezing. The equipment was cold and the pavement was wet, but nonetheless we still sat on the playground, even though we're way too old.

"Have you talked to Sara yet?" Rosh asked.

"Yeah, I mean kind of. We don't talk as much as we used to, and I only talk to her if I need to." I shrugged.

We sat and talked for awhile longer before my mom called me, I answered it almost immediately.

"Simon, where are you?" My mom asked.

"At the park, sorry I didn't tell you mama."

"It's okay just let me know next time. Also while you're out can you pick up a few things from the store?"

"Sure, text me what you want"

"I will. Love you"

"Love you mama" I hung up, looking at the three of them. "We have to go to the grocery store before we go home."

"Okay, can we go now though. It's getting cold" Wille shivered.

"Yeah" I smiled, giving him a small kiss.

——————

Wilhelm's pov

The four of us walked into Simon's house with our arms full of groceries. Linda was already in the kitchen, doing dishes.

"Hey mama" Simon said.

"Hi Linda" Ayub, Rosh, and I said in unison.

"Hello! Did you get everything?"

"Yeah" Simon replied.

We unpacked the groceries and put them in their proper spots before returning back to Simon's room.

The three of them were playing a game while I just watched contently. Simon was sitting in my lap as he always did, my arms wrapped around his waist, and my head resting in the crook of his neck. I began to leave soft kisses along his neck, despite his two best friends sitting in front of us.

He shifted his position a little, he gave me a kiss, nothing more than a peck, then returned his attention to the game.

——————

Rosh and Auyb left a few hours later, leaving Simon and I alone. We were still in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, scrolling on our phones.

Simon put his phone down, looking up at me."Wille"

"Yeah?" I looked down at him.

"Are you okay? You were very quiet today." he spoke softly.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Are you sure? I just wanna make sure your okay" he spoke gently.

I let out a shaky breath. "I'm okay, I promise." He stared at me for a few seconds before lifting his body a little to kiss me. The kiss wasn't very long, but it showed our love and compassion for one another.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered, leaning in for another kiss.

——————

So I basically changed half the story and added a lot of stuff lmao but I think it turned out good !
I also changed the name of the chapter ( the old name was Affection )