The mini photo book

It was always a hard topic when it came to talk about my parents in days like that Saturday, Rosa and Brian, my mom was a gorgeous Latin, dark haired woman with big doe eyes and my dad was a typical English man with sharp features and the most beautiful eyebrows that I gladly inherited it from him.

_

The first couple of photos were a beautiful collection of what it looks like a beautiful camping trip with friends from "1988" like was written on the cover. The first photos were my parents dancing as the sunset went by with a bunch of friends all around a fire pitch. They were a beautiful couple but unlike every one I never had heard the story of how my parents happened to know each other and how was their life together, I stared at the little book as my grandma came to set beside me and embrace me in a side hug to look at it as well, as I went through the pages tears were building in up my eyes, she noticed and put my head in her shoulder as we finished to look at it there were Some pictures of my mom in a coffee shop with a friend .

My face was red just from that tiny bit of crying. I loved to see those kind of memories from them but always made me cry, my mind were in another place and was thinking of the injustice that I've not had the pleasure to have them in my live for just a bit more and couldn't meet them or listen to their stories, grandma Louise comfort me placing a hand in my shoulder and taking me to my bedroom. She made me sit in my bed wile she was looking for something in the old chest that still had some of my mom stuff that I didn't know that were there. She toke 3 notebooks from there placing them on the bed as she set beside me.
I was confused and the way that she looked at me was like everything would be ok, at that point I had stopped crying, grandma was moved as well and it seemed that she couldn't hold back her tears anymore, her tears started rolling down her cheeks as she put the notebooks in my hands.
"I was expecting you to be older to understand all this" she said pointing at the books "I love you and they loved you too very much" she stood up and kissed my head on my forehead giving me a last hug before walking out the room.
I looked at the details on the notebooks, each one of them had black leather covers and on the first pages two dates which looked like were dates from the first and last days that someone had written in that books and by the bottom of that page in the first of the three was my mom's full name "Rosalinda" and a small draw of a rose.
I loved her name it was so beautiful and looked like had a hidden meaning. The first day was Jun. 10, 1980, and in the title of the page was her, the only one who could explain this story...