"I love your breasts," he mutters and then sucks on my nipple again, releasing it with a pop. His tongue trails up to the side of my neck, nipping at the sensitive skin. I shiver from the feeling, whimpering in response. "I love your skin," he adds, his voice getting huskier with each and every word. His kisses are wet and sloppy now, moving back down my neck, between my breasts before he kisses across my lower stomach, rolling that damn tongue from side to side.

"Linc," I gasp. "Please."

"I love your pussy," he responds greedily, and then he attaches his tongue to my clit, groaning when he tastes me. The feeling knocks the wind out of me. My hands are in his hair, pushing him against me, and then I grind up and down his face, which I know will bring me to orgasm in less than a minute. It's never taken more than that.

When he adds two fingers, his tongue flicking my clit, I'm moaning excessively now, writhing for more. I want him inside of me. I need him inside of me.

"Oh, Linc, I'm gonna—"

He immediately pulls back, removing his tongue and fingers. I want to scream from having my chance to orgasm taken away from me, but now I know what he meant when he said it would make it easier. I'm thinking of nothing but Lincoln and that cock of his and how good I know he's going to make me feel. I'm still nervous, but nothing like a few moments ago.

I watch as he rummages around his suitcase and pulls out a condom, ripping it open with his teeth, never tearing his eyes from mine. He rolls It onto his hard cock, and just the sight of it makes me moan again. I'm so ready. More than ready.

"Look at me," Lincoln says softly. I move my eyes off his cock to stare into his eyes. "All you need to do is say stop, you hear me? One word and I'll get off of you. I won't care if I'm close. I just need you to know that before we do this because I think you need the reassurance."

I nod, unable to speak. Unable to form into words how thankful I am for him, how much I love him as he relaxes his body onto mine again. The weight of him is heavy, but it's not unbearable. I smile when he kisses my neck again, bringing his lips right to my ear to whisper, "I don't think you even understand how beautiful you are, Sienna."

He reaches his hand between our bodies to grab his cock and bring it to my entrance. I feel the head of it press against me, but he adjusts his body so that he can scan my eyes. "Are you one hundred percent certain?"

"Yes," I pant, "I'm sure."

As soon as his cock fills me, I suck in a sharp breath and close my eyes. Lincoln pauses as he tries to read the expression on my face, but I beg him to keep going, so he thrusts deeper until he's fully hilted in me, his body completely on top of mine, and the pleasure is too much. For the first time, I'm not in control of my pleasure. Lincoln is doing as he pleases, and it's just so...intimate. I thought I'd panic from another man using my body for pleasure, but I know Lincoln, and I know his heart. He's not using me. He's doing this to please me, and it feels so fucking good.

"I'm going to move now, okay?"

I nod desperately, pleading for contact, and when he moves his hips again, forming a rhythm, I let out a cry of ecstasy. I've never felt something so good. My body is complete jello, falling limp to Lincoln and all of the pleasure he has to offer. My hands run down his back, and when I reach his ass, I sink my nails into it.

He grunts, knowing that I'm liking it. "Fuck yeah, baby. You're doing so good. Fuck."

"Linc, I feel... This is... Oh my god."

"So fucking good," he moans.

I nod when he speeds his hips up, his motions going faster. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, kissing my skin repeatedly. I'm not worried about my ex. I'm not worried about my past. Right now, in this hotel room, we're starting something new. We're creating new memories, a new future, and for that, I couldn't be more thankful.

"Cum for me," he pants into my ear. His stubble scrapes against my cheek, his heavy breathing making me feel like electricity is running through every vein of mine. "I'm going to make you cum in this position if it's the last thing I do. You deserve it. You deserve to cum a thousand times like this, Sienna."

"Oh, Linc—"

"This is all about you, baby. Nobody else's pleasure but yours."

My eyes roll to the back of my head, and with a chortled scream, my orgasm hits me like a fucking bus. I feel the wave of wetness rush onto his cock, muttering incoherent words as I can't seem to stop. I'm grinding my hips to match his movements, feeling every single inch of him as my body shakes relentlessly.

Lincoln stills, roaring from the pleasure. His cock twitches inside of me, and then he lets out the faintest little whimper from having cum, collapsing onto his back next to me. I can't get a hold of my breath, and suddenly I feel wetness on my cheeks. I laugh at the absurdity of it all, but the amount of pleasure I experienced was so intense. It took over every inch of me.

He furrows his eyebrows together when he sees me crying, but also smiling. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I reply immediately. "It was the best orgasm I've ever had, and it was in that position. The one position I thought I'd never be able to handle, and you made it so...pleasurable. You don't know how much that means, Lincoln."

He sighs with relief. "I'm so glad. I plan on giving you many more orgasms in that position if you'll let me." Rising from the bed, he goes into the bathroom to dispose of the condom, and seconds later, I hear the shower running. He pops his head out with a cheesy grin on his face. "You're spending the night with me, right?"

Butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Sure," I say. "I just have to run over to my room and grab some pajamas."

He chuckles as he disappears behind the door again. "You won't be needing pajamas, Sienna. Trust me. Now get your sexy ass in here so we can start up round two."