Planning the Operation Sledgehammer

Start from the beginning

Rosalie: A beach festival, huh.

Lemnitzer: Our first objective, is landed in that beach, and clearing the beach for our way to land, second objective we advance from many coastal area supported by paratrooper groups. Then our last objective, is to capture their main capital, Directus. And our tools for bombard enemy position on behind the enemy lines, is this.

Then he showed 3 different planes

(F-22A Raptor)

(B-2 Spirit)

(A-12 Avenger II)

(A-12 Avenger II)

The Normas are amazed to see the latest military weapon designs belonging to the United States

Norma 7#: Whoa! Your thing named "plane" design is so futuristic!

Norma 13#: Why two of them is have triangle-shaped design?

LeMay: Because we taken their design from the enemy after the World War Two

Lemnitzer: A stealth jet fighter, a stealth bombers and a stealth ground attack fighter, F-22A Raptor, B-2 Spirit and A-12 Avenger II.

(Chris)

Chris: So this is

Chris: So this is.

Rosalie: They're cool.

Lemnitzer: It's culmination of US stealth technology, it's mileage is about 11,100 km. History most advanced bomber

Hilda: 11,100 km... that's too short

LeMay: If this things is refueled in the air then the distance can be even further

Rosalie: So you can actually make something like that.

LeMay: Not only that, our conventional bomber like B-52 have mileage of about 14,162 km

Norma 4#: 14,162 km?! Do you seriously?!

US Soldier 3#: That's the US technology, kid, you must learn all

Rosalie: What about the Raptors?

Lemnitzer: the F-22A Raptor had a mileage of 3,000 km

Hilda: That too short

Lemnitzer: If you launching it from the carrier near the enemy frontline.

Hilda: Okay, that make sense

Lemnitzer: We continue. The first one that will be launched to the enemy airspace is F-22A Raptor and A-12 Avenger II, is this newly developed stealth missile, the AGM-158 JASSM or Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile

They see the screen projector is changed to the people loaded some kind of missile to F-22A Raptor and A-12 Avenger II

Lemnitzer: We will use Raptors and Avenger II to destroyed enemy supplies warehouses and their war production factory. After that, the other will lead a carpet bombing and destroyed many military base within Marmeria territory is B-2 Spirit, the stealth bomber. Inside the B-2 Spirit, we've equipped these bombers with 18,000 kg of bombs.

Norma 14#: 18,000 kg of ordinance? That will be heavy

Lemnitzer: Indeed... It's bomb itself is Mark 82 bomb, with that many bomb, we enough to delayed enemy reinforcement and supplies and take many times to recovery. Then we'll hit it's capital, downing their morals and decide the battle!

And then the screen change again

Lemnitzer: These things is can fly fast forward to enemy territory, so we can strike them in nighttime.

Hilda: That's good

Lemnitzer: However, for our landing operation, it quite simple. But, to landed on their beaches which between the shorelines and our fleet which is positioned 12,000 km, we have at least get close to around 7 km from the enemy shorelines.

Jill: But doesn't means it's inside the enemy coastal artillery defense range?

Lemnitzer: We have Emma Bronson to hacked their defenses and shutdown their coastal artillery defenses and coastal bunkers. However, when asked to take on this task, Mrs Bronson could only shut down at least 35 out of 67 coastal artillery defenses and coastal bunkers.

Rosalie: So that's means...

Lemnitzer: Yes, when the operation was started, your duty is to escort our landing forces, and bring our forces land in the enemy area safe and sound. And First Squadron of I.S.A. will have to escort our forces! Do you understand?!

All People: Sir! Yes, sir!!

To Be Continued.