The Adorable "Things"

Katy: *eating Ramon noodles*

Demyx: *walks in with something in his hand* Oh hiya katy...guess what..

Katy: im eating....

Demyx: yeah ok but I found the most adorable creature in a world that we dont know yet.

Katy: *rolls eyes* yeah what is it

Demyx: Its a Mudkip

Mudkip: meep meep

Katy: THATS ADORABLE...but demy....you know saix is absolutely scared of those kind if things....

Demyx: I know....bu!--

Saix: *walks in with clipboard*
Number 9....number 17...why are you sitting around you have missions to atte--.
*sees the mudkip*

Katy: oh...crap...well IM OUT *runs out the door with her food*

Demyx: uh oh....

Mudkip: meep meep meep

Saix: *screams and runs out the door to tell superior but faints in the hall*

Demyx: *sigh* hes that scared of this cute thing?

Xigbar: yep...hes been to that world and the mudkip race loved him and buried him alive with their hugs....*on the ceiling sitting crosslegged*

Demyx: wow really....haha never thought anything could love saix...but wait how did you get in here. ..

Xigbar:uhm...reasons *a tint of pink brushed his cheeks and he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck*

Demyx: uhuh...you were looking at katy weren't you....

Xigbar: yeah. ..shes even prettier when she eats noodles...in my opinion...

Demyx: oooook then me and the mudkip are just gonna be on our way then....

Mudkip: meep meep

Demyx: you are just so adorable