two. article !

two.

Y/N Y/L/N COURTED JENNA ORTEGA OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

for the past few weeks, these two eye-catching and new fan-favorite actresses have been seen together multiple times in new york after the stranger things season four premier event. not even a day after rocking that stunning chanel suit and her interviews on the carpet, y/l/n was walking around hand in hand with jenna ortega in central park and in and out of some of new york's iconic and tourist-crowded places.

still having some doubts, and questions when the two met each other, and when their relationship started since y/l/n only recently got the attention we all think she deserves. did they meet way before becoming famous, or was it one of those cliché stories we all want in our life at some point? there is not yet a clear way to pinpoint their shared timeline, but one thing we are sure about we are all for these two conquering the film industry together!

what do you think of y/l/n and ortega? let us know your thoughts in the comments below !

HERE'S A RECAP OF STRANGER THINGS SEASON 3 BEFORE THE NEXT SEASON COMES !

WHICH SCREAM CHARACTER ARE YOU? 2022

ALL THE NEW NETFLIX SERIES PROMISED FOR 2022 !