He hung up the phone, quickly dismantled the phone into parts, threw it together with the timer into the parts box in the utility room, and put the phone card into the password box.

    Wu Mingxuan smashed the phone on the ground, picked up the camera, and endured the discomfort Looking at the screen carefully. He was shocked to find that the video had been edited, and all places where Su Xici appeared larger than one hand were gone, and even the hand that appeared on the scene was covered with mosaics.

    Even if he surrendered, it would have no effect on Su Xici.

    It should have occurred to him that this person would not be so careless.

    He has investigated everything about this person, and he is very innocent, and the Nangong family is behind him, or in other words, all of this was instructed by the Nangong family?

    Every time he thinks of this, he couldn't help shivering. Facing such a powerful force, killing him is easier than ants.

    But it's not impossible.

    The content in the SD card is not only what he threatened the female stars, but for double protection, he also took pictures of the scenes of those bosses who were unbearable.

    The content of the small talk between the big guys who let go of their bodies and minds after finishing their work is even more exciting.

    If those bosses knew that their ugly and sinful side was being held by the Nangong family, would they still let go of this threat?

    A trace of sternness and gloom flashed in Wu Mingxuan's eyes, even if he died, he would drag Su Xici with him.

    Just as he was thinking, his cell phone rang, and when he opened it, it turned out to be Cao Miao.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    "Our president wants to talk to you."

     ——

    The movie "Beauty's Bones" started filming enthusiastically, and Tian Cheng and Shangqian soaked in the crew every day. In the past, he would have thought that this would give the heroine and Nangong Ran a chance to further develop their relationship.

    Now, what he's thinking about is how soon the movie will be released and how much money it can make him.

    In addition, Nangong Ran occasionally gave him a few small investment suggestions. The amount of money was not large, so he made a few small profits anyway.

    Although he would occasionally hint at the important lifelong issues of the overlord, he didn't pay attention to it at all. He looked like a straight man of steel who was born alone, and planned to spend his whole life with his career.

    But having money is really good, at least you don't have to consider the price when you buy things. In Su Xici's eyes, it is an existence that reduces the burden on the brain.

    "Susu, I've invited the gardener to come over and fix the flowers and plants in front of your house."

    It's just that sometimes, he can't keep up with the brain circuit of this tyrant.

    "Why do you want to clean up my house?"

    "Don't you think those roses are messy?"

    "Master, if I want to clean up, the gardener in the manor has already done it for me."

    "Why don't you want it?" Nangong Ran looked at him strangely.

    Su Xici did not answer.

    When it was the weekend, he looked out from the flower hall. Nan Gongran was wearing a handsome green overalls, and his eyebrows and eyes were even more wild.