The lady so explains the details of the ring, its price and gem. Shitty hair certainly doesn't give a damn about the first two, but with the gem thing pays a little more of attention, giving me time to see more rings so I can give it to my omega.

We've been dating for a very good couple of months now, tomorrow's the day of the final grade exam, and holidays will give us some fucking time to rest. However, my omega doesn't takes a break even when he poops. A couple of months ago he formed something like an omega's club, but then it grew to be something like an organization, where he has meetings from time to time to inform how many omegas join about his plans to implement collective rights for those of their gender, and gives them psychological, informational, emotional and mental help as well.

We left them at their meeting point a few minutes ago, they won't let us in because he says it's not right alphas get in there, cause there's omegas who don't feel safe in the presence of one of our kind. So our only duty is to be attentive to our phones, be there to protect them or be with them if they need us.

In the spare time, shitty hair and I came to take for granted what we've both been talking about for a while now: getting promise rings.

Both he and I are quite clear that an engagement ring is not what they want, much less what they'd accept. Both Kaminari and Deku have goals to follow, objectives, achievements, dreams. They don't want to be tied now, much less distracted. Kirishima and I do not want to attach them to us either, we simply want to give them the assurance that we will be there, that we'll support them, protect and love them until the day each one of us achieves our dream, cause that's what we're doing at school, we work hard at college, we work our asses off every day; we all know we'll someday have a bright future for us and for our future families.

That's why I have two things to promise today.

I will promise to be there for him, and will promise to tie my balls up to ask him to make this the right way: by being real mates.

Cause I told him so: I don't want him to say yes just because I'm asking so. I want him to say yes because he's sure he wants to be with me.

And today, I'm one hundred percent sure of it.

These past few months there hasn't been nothing but support between us two. There hasn't been nothing else but learning, company, love, and tons of sex too.

I've been on three heats with Deku. He gives me more consent each time, more freedom and more ways to show him how in fucking love I am with him, in a way that I also feel I'm giving what I'm receiving.

This last heat, just one week ago, happened something that made me know I had to tie my balls now.

He doesn't remember, and if he does, never in life would admit it. But he.., he cried cause I still hadn't asked him to be mates.

I got some info too, and even tho I'm not proud of getting it that way, it really helps and calms me down to know cuz... cause now I know that... that he'd actually like me to mark him. He'd like to get married, to have babies, and he'd love for us to live together someday, even though he still can't get himself to say so out loud and in his right mind.

For now let's go one step at a time.

Or.., two, just for today.

"Also, if you wish, we can engrave something inside the ring".

"For real?" Kirishima asks, amazed.

"Mhm" Says her, nodding. "It'd only take a few minutes, to also adjust the size of the finger if needed. Is it something you'd like to write?"

"I.., well, I didn't have it in mind..." Murmurs, lowering his head to think for a second, looking for something to say to his mate on that ring.

I see him there, this bastard, who has been my best friend almost since the first minute he spoke to me and I hated him for that fucking energy he always had in everything he did.