Epilogue Part 1 : First Kiss

Shreya was busily packing up her things in the cafe and her mobile pinged with notifications.Only a notification from Prabha can bring that wide smile on her face.Prabha has went out of the town for some work and he has told her that it would take atleast two days to come back.

It was already past nine and she thought he must have reached his room and the message must be a good night.But it was just a snow man emoji with a purple heart.
She frowned and looked around.She gasped in shock to find Prabha at the entrance.He waved at her and walked inside the cafe.

She raised her eyebrows at him smiling and he asked her to come outside,she nodded in response.
She came out after locking the cafe and looked at him.

'Enna pa rendu naal aagumnu sonna?',Shreya asked.
'Velai mudinjudhaa..seri morning kelambalamnu ellaaru sonnanga..Aana naa oru vishayam paathene..Odane adha unkitta kaatanumnu thonichu..Adhaan kelambite..',he said.
'Haan?Apdi enna paatha?',she asked folding her arms.

He raised his pinky finger which represents "I",and his thumb and index formed a "L"
In addition,the thumb and pinky finger represents a "Y".(Like this 🤟🏻)Which means "I love you" in sign language.
To show her this,he have came back in a haste.Her nose and cheeks turned pink looking at his cute confession.
'Seriously Prabha?Unbelievable you are!!',Shreya chuckled.

'But I appreciate you,neraya kathukutiye!',she said pulling her cheek.
'Appreciate panradhellam okay madam..Aana ivlo dhooram naan kelambi vandhadhu..adhukaaga mattuma?',he asked in his base voice making her go flat.

'Vera enna?',she asked,not showing him her reaction for his action.
'Oru reply kooda illaye..',he pouted and she smiled.
'Innoru maadhiriyum I love you sollalaame..',she said and he made a thinking face.
'Adhu yepdi?',he asked.

She pointed her chest first represting "I''
then she crossed her arms against her chest in a X form which represents "LOVE"
To say "YOU'',she poked her finger in his chest and her mere touch was enough to make his heart rate go high.
Their eyes locked for a second,sending electric shocks to eachother.Shreya was the first to pull back,'Ipdiyum sollalam..',she said and walked forward leaving the flabbergasted Prabha behind.

'Heyy..',Prabha ran behind her to walk beside her.

'Aprom,how was your day?',Prabha asked.
'Hmm okay dhan..Unna dha light ah miss pannen..',she said and he hummed looking at her.

'Unaku?',she asked.
'Hmmm not bad,aana ippo better aayiduchu..',he replied.
'Hmm?',she looked up at him.
'Adhaan ippo unna paathutenla..',he said and she chuckled.
'Romba cheesy paa!!',she said and he cheekily smiled.

'Apdiye..en kooda oru movie date vandhennaa..',he dragged and looked at her and she made a thinking face.
'Movie date ah?Enna movie?',she asked.
'Adhu namma veetuku poitu discuss pannikalam..',he said.
'Un veetukaa?',she gasped.
'Aamaa..Yen vara maatiya?',he asked.

'Varalaam..Aana late night aayiduchu..Indha nerathula..oru paiyanum ponnum ore veetla...thaniyaa irundhaa..Ooru enna sollum Mr.Prabha?',she teased him and he held her arm,pulling closer to him.
'Indha nimishathula irundhu..Un vaarthai ya thavira yedhuvum en kaadhula vizhaadhu!',he said in his most intense voice,looking into her.

This was the second time for her to his visit house.But for the first time as his girlfriend.She walked into her house.They both settled on the couch with some hot coffee for the cold climate.

'So,enna movie paakalam?',Prabha asked.
'Hmm...Nanban paakalama?',she asked and he widened his eyes.
'Nalla padam dhaan..Adhu Vijay tv laye aayiram vaati potutaann..',Prabha said.
'Heyy please please..Enakku andha padam paakanum pola iruku..',she said and Prabha who thought something romantic heaved a sigh.

'Serii paakkalam..',he said and played the movie.
All the way Prabha was admiring her care free laughs,the concentration in her eyes.

When the scene,which Vijay will sneak inside Iliyana's room and explaining about his dream kiss,Shreya who was watching the movie suddenly looked at him.

'Heyy Prabha?Kiss panra appo mookum mookum idichukuma?',Shreya asked and he chuckled.
'Hmm?',he pressed his lips to suppress his laugh.

'Sollu Prabhaaa..Kiss panra appo mookum mookum idichukumaa?',she asked.
'Unakku theriyaadha?',he asked with a playful smile,closing the gap between them and she clicked her tongue shrugging.

'Appo boyfriend illa..so unaku theriyala..Ippo..',he leaned near her,concentrating on her lips and she found out what he was upto.
'Ippo..?',she asked and her gaze switched to his lips.He came more closer to her,his hot breath were fanning against her lips.

'Test.....panni paakalama?',he asked and she hummed in reply.
She leaned and tried to kiss him but accidentally bumped her nose on his making him laugh out loud.
'Prabhaaa...sirikaadhaa....',she whined and he suppressed his laughter.

'Ipdi thappu thappa panna apdidhaan aagum..',he said and turned towards her.He pulled her more closer by her waist before cupping her face in his hands,he tilted his head a little.He looked into her eyes and she nodded before closing her eyes in anticipation.He placed his lips her's and kissed her sensually and slowly.The single kiss started sending shivers and butterflies inside them.

Shreya observed his move and soon she responded back like a beginner.He chuckled at her inexperience and pulled back from the kiss,but still in the distance their hot breath could collide.

'Ipdi kiss pannaa..Mookum mookum idichukaadhu..',he said looking deeply into her eyes and his voice sent more chills inside her than the kiss.
Their trance broke when Shreya's mobile rang.

'Aiyooo..Kriti kitta sollave marandhute inga varennu..',she sighed.
'Inga kudu..Naa pesuren..',Prabha took the mobile from Shreya.
'Heyyy..heyy..',not hearing her warnings,Prabha picked the call.

'Hello,Shrey??Dii time 11 ku mela aagudhu..yenga iruka?',Kriti asked.
'Naa Prabha pesuren nga..',he said.
'Heyy Prabha..ungakooda dha irukkaala ava?',Kriti asked.
'Aama Kriti,Shreya en veetla dhan irukaa..',Prabha said and Kriti gasped at the new information.
'Unga veetlaya??',Kriti asked.

'Aama,en girlfriend en veetla dha irukaa...',Prabha said and Shreya slapped her forehead and Kriti was shocked is such an understatement.
'G..girl friend ahh??',Kriti asked and Shreye pulled the mobile from him.
'Kritii..',Shreya dragged.

'Vaa di,nallavale..Girl friend??Sollave illa enkitta?',Kriti pulled her legs.
'Dii..solla koodadhunu illa..Naaliku Sunday,nee free ah dha iruppa..so unna nerla kootitu vandhu sollalamnu nenache..',Shreya sincerely answered and Kriti smiled as she was genuinely happy for her friend.

'Seri pozhachi po...aana naaliki enaku sollalamnu nenacha timing la treat vechiru..ippo veetuku varra idea iruka illaya?',Kriti asked.

'Dii Kriti....Naa inga night stay pannitu..morning vandhuruva?',Shreya asked.
'Ahhaannn...Kaalaila vandhuruviyaa?',Kriti teased.
'Heyyy...',she whined.
'Serii serii kaalaila paathu va..Unga moment ah naan disturb pannala...',Kriti hung up the call.

'Heyy..Unna yaaru ava kitta solla sonnaa?Otaa vaaiii..',Shreya asked slapping his arm and he hissed.
'Enaku yepdi theriyum nee ava kitta sollalannuu..',he rubbed where she slapped.

'Nithish anna ku theriyumaa?',Shreya asked.
'Theriyumnu dha nenaikire..Serii naaliku namma Kriti ta solrappo,avanyum koopduvom..',Prabha said and Shreya nodded.

'Serii..appo iniku night inga dha stay panna poriya?',he asked.
'Yen?Venama?',she asked.
'Heyy apdi illa..unaku comfortable ah irukumaanu dhan..keten..',Prabha said.
'Naa iniku unna romba miss pannite,so naan kelamburadha illa..',she snuggled into his embrace and he chuckled.
'Serii..',he said and they continued to watch the movie.

They didnt know when they fell asleep.Prabha was the one who woke up first,he rubbed his eyes and found it was 8'O clock in the morning.His eyes fell on Shreya who was still sleeping in his embrace,he just wanted this sight every morning.He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and thats when he heard the door bell.

He slowly pulled back wondering whom it might be so earlier and walked towards the door before covering her with the comforter.
He opened the door yawning,but soon his jaw dropped and yawn ran away looking the person at the entrance.
'Amma!?'

TO BE CONTINUED...