Chapter 11: Gift of R 2.0

Start from the beginning

The mysterious figure is chasing after her.

Minnie ran faster and faster without turning her back.

There is not much time left.

The mysterious figure is still chasing after her.

Minnie finds the right place to hide.

She ran towards the cabin then she closes the door and locks it. Then she just take a peek in the window and saw a person crept to her. Minnie screamed and ran to a place that she can hide inside of this cabin.

The person is still coming after her.

Minnie spotted a secret room so she went inside of the room then closes the door and locks it. She even blocked the door so the phone wouldn't break into the room. Minnie tries to be on the alert and tries to not make any noise.

Minnie couldn't believe it.

She cried and cried.

Minnie: Why?? Why is this happening to me??

Minnie: Why is this happening to us??

Minnie looked at the photo of her and her best friends together in a photo.

Minnie continues to cry some more.

??: You should of just listened to them but you didn't anyways so now it's your fault that your best friends are dead

Minnie: Huh?? Who's out there??

Minnie heard a strange noise so she went inside of the basement and saw a mirror. When she looked in the mirror, she saw another version of herself inside of the mirror.

Minnie: Who... are you??

Minnie #2: I'm you.. Kim Minnie or should I say Nicha Yontararak?? *said it in a devious dark voice*

Minnie #2: Of course I know everything about you including Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua. They used to be your best friends or I supposed that you five had a very good bonding friendship for so long now. You're also in the band group called Gidle with them.

Minnie # 2: Gidle is an incredibly name actually.

Minnie: How.... How.... How did you know??

Minnie #2: *scoffed* I told you I know everything

Minnie #2: There's not much time left

Minnie #2: You failed at your job

Minnie: Which is what??

Minnie #2: You know that your best friends are in danger but you wouldn't listen. In fact you already know the consequences if you ever try to find the truth behind it all. That's why you have a gift in your heart. You only had one job to protect them from being in danger and now it's all your fault.

Minnie #2: How does it feel to be lonely without your best friends?? I know how it feels inside of you Minnie. *she cackle*

Minnie: SHUT UP SHUT UP

Minnie: NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LONELY

Minnie: You don't know what I'm going through