Chapter 3

Richie:

It's been three weeks since I met Eddie and every time I see him I just expload with happiness. We've been getting closer and I've realised how much he is struggling with paying off his bills. Recently I got offered a gig for a stand up comedy act, I put my name out there a few months ago so I thought that dream was a dead end. But here I am, doing a comedy act at a local bar, infront of people I don't know. To my surprise people were actually laughing, there was one guy who spat out his drink because of how funny I was. The tips were crazy and by the end of the show I had made around $200 just from tips, people sure were generous these days. Since I did so well the bar manager paid me $400 instead of the $300 we agreed too. He offered me a lot more shows which meant a lot more money and more opportunities. Of course I agreed and due to the amount of money coming my way I decided to quit one of my two jobs. Now I occasionally work at a supermarket a few blocks down and I am officially a comedian.

A few days later I was back at the same bar, making majority of the same jokes with a few others here and there. The same thing happened, people laughed, tips came in, and I was paid a bit extra. After the show I was sitting in one of the booths just sorting my money when two guys sat infront of me. One looked like he could be an FBI agent and the other looked like they were about to go to a meeting. He pulled a business card out of his pocket and slid it over to me. "You're really funny and I would love for you to work with me." I looked at him then back at the card "What would I do exactly?" I asked curious about the offer presented. He explained to me that I would be performing infront of way bigger audiences and get paid way more. Hearing the money part convinced me but I had to know more. "Where would I do this?" I asked needing to know. "Anywhere we can. This job consists of travelling around the world but you can always go back to one spot if you would like." I thought for a second, I have nothing to loose so I agreed, "Alright, I'm in.". "Perfect! You won't regret it." We both hand shaked and I gave him my email and number. I have no idea what I just got myself into but let's hope it'll all work out.

When I had made it back to my dorm I was slightly drunk. I fiddled with my keys and struggled to put them in the keyhole but I finally got it after an embarrassing amount of try's. When I opened the door I saw Eddie already sleeping. He looked so beautiful and calm, the thought of being able to cuddle him was running around in my mind. I closed the door behind me, forgetting to lock it. I walked over to my bed, I was now standing in between the two beds in the room. I looked at mine then turned my head around to look at Eddie. I turned back around and started taking off my black jacket, then my white T, then my pants. Which left me in just my boxers. I turned back around and just stared at the cutest boy on planet Earth. My drunk mind got the best of me and I ended up climbing into bed with him, I put my arms around him surprisingly not waking him up.

Eddie:

It was 7:30am in the morning and I had just woken up. I slightly opened my eyes as I let out a quiet yawn. I felt something heavy on my chest and something weighing down my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes with my right hand and turned my head slightly. My face started to feel hot and something in my pants was growing. Richie was cuddled up to me and resting his head on my shoulder, he was still asleep and I didn't know how to get up without waking him. Part of me didn't want to get up, if I had a choice I would've stayed there forever. But sadly I have a class at 8:00am and I'm a struggle to get ready in the morning which meant I had to hurry.

I had an idea that I would wake him up but still pretend to be asleep, so then he would get up and I wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness. I slightly moved my body, hoping it would wake him. Annoyingly I had no luck. This time I moved my shoulder up and down so his head moved, now that definitely woke him up. I saw him open his eyes and I quickly shut mine. I felt his head lift up, along with the top half of his body. I heard the word 'shit' being whispered multiple times. He lifted up the covers and blankets and got out of my bed. I turned my body so it was facing him and slowly opened my eyes so he would think I had just woken up. He hadn't heard me since he was facing his bed.

"Goodmorning." I said in a sleepy voice with a fake yawn straight after. Richie turned around fast, obviously blushing he said "Goodmorning sleepy head!". I was glad he was acting like nothing had happened because I don't know what I would've said if he didn't. I got out of bed and looked in my draws, searching for a good outfit for the day. "Get here late last night?" I asked trying to not think about the awkwardness. "Don't I always?" He sung out to me obviously on his phone. I hummed at his answer and grabbed the clothes I decided to wear. I walked into the bathroom and placed my clothes on the counter, trying to make sure they don't fall in the sink. I looked up into the mirror to see Richie standing in the door way with his left hand up, leaning against the door frame. He had his phone in his right hand but he wasn't looking at it, instead he was looking at me. I looked him up and down in the mirror and realised he was only in his boxers, which meant that's what he was wearing in bed with me. I turned around and asked him "What do you want?". Richie smirked at me and looked me down, "No my spaghetti, what do YOU want?". I was confused until I looked down, I had the biggest bulge in my pants you could ever see. I'm not going to lie, I didn't even know it could get that big.

I started blushing like crazy, my whole face turned red. I looked back up at Richie and he had the biggest smirk I've ever seen on his face. "Want some help with that?" He asked me and winked, "Shut up!" I yelled at him and shut the door in his face.

While I was showering I couldn't help but think about what he said. Did I want his help? What did he even mean by that!? I don't know why I thought about it for so long because he obviously said it as a joke. There's no chance that Richie is gay, he just doesn't seem like the type. I mean I know for a fact he's dated girls before since rumours spread quick but there's one rumour I can't get my mind off of. Apparently he's been seen at a gay bar a bit outside of Derry. How would someone even know that though? There was no way that was true. But if it was true, maybe I had a chance. I know for a fact I like boys, I'm not sure what I am but I definitely like men.

After my shower I came out the bathroom with just a towel around my waist. Tired me forgot to grab a pair of underwear so I had to go out and get some. I thought Richie had left but no, he was sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone still. I slowly walked over to my draws and looked around for some underwear. Richie was obviously looking at me and he wasn't even hiding it.

I grabbed a pair of underwear I liked and closed the draw. I then turned and looked at Richie. He was just staring at me, probably judging my body. I hadn't stopped blushing since before and I was still embarrassed, there is no way it could get worse.

"What is it this time?" I asked him rolling my eyes, "Nothing, nothing." There was a moment of silence, "Just.. admiring you.". Somehow he has made me blush even more. I was sure I was redder than a tomato.

I started to walk back to the bathroom but stopped as Richie started talking. "Hey Eds." I turned around confused. "Yeah?" Richie's eyes widened and I felt something brush past my legs. I tilted my head down and widened my own eyes. My towel had fallen down. My dick was out, infront of Richie. Richie quickly covered his eyes with his pillow and I was quick to pick up my towel and cover myself. I didn't think this could get anymore worse. Instead of saying anything I just ran into the bathroom as quick as I could.

When I came back out of the bathroom Richie had left. I was slightly relieved and slightly disappointed at the same time. I looked at my alarm clock to see the time was 8:25am. I quickly grabbed my bag that already had my supplied in and speedwalked to my class. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and what could've gone different.

Longer chapter then usual
just for you xoxo