Brandon Pent and Brooke Hyland

This week on dance moms they will be traveling to Chicago Illinois to attend the Starbound competition. Now on with the pryimid on the bottom we have Paige. Paige your feet were sloppy and you messed up on your turns in the group routine. Next we have Mackinzie you did good in the group dance but you forgot your solo and ran off stage. Next we have Nia you did good in the group number with not much to judge on. Last on the bottom row we have Kendell you did good on your solo and group number but wasn't good enough to beat Maddie or Chloe. Next is Maddie you lost by a tenth of a point to Chloe which shoudn't happen because you are allways on top next Is Chloe you were awsome in your solo and the goup number but it wasn't enough to be on the top this week and on top of the pryrimid is Brooke you did amazing on your solo and got first overall in the teen division and were also really good in the group number. Now for this Week assignments Paige Nia and Mackenzie will have a trio to the song Good Girl by Carrie Underwood Maddie and Chloe will have a duet to Jar of Harts and Brooke will Have a Solo to the Song to Remind Me by Brad Pasiely and will also have a duet with Brandon Pent with the song You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift and Now for the group number this weeks number is a jazz number to superbass and brandon will be in the group number with a lot of partner work with brooke.

Brandon: Hey Brooke hows it been since Ive seen you last

Brooke: Oh fine just have been busy with dance

Brandon: Oh ic I was wondering if you wanted to hangout this weekend before the competition and maybe go to a movie or something.

Brooke: Sure I would love to just let me ask my mom to make sure it is ok

Brooke: Mom can I go to the movies tonight with Brandon?

Kelly: Sure just make sure your home by midnight

Brooke: Thanks so I decide to text Brandon back saying I can go and that he can come pick me up when ever he wants then I decide I should get ready for my date tonight with Brandon and I pick out a cute top with some cute skinny jeans then I do my hair and text Brandon back saying im ready and that he can come and get me when he is ready.

Brandon: I will be there in a few minutes so be ready I decided I would stop at the flower shop on my way over to Brookes house and get her some flowers and maybe if we have fun tonight I may ask her to be my girlfriend and hopefully she will say yes because I like her a lot and I know she likes me because I can feel something whenever I am around her.

Brooke: Brandon Is here Im leaving

Kelly: Have Fun and be safe.

Later on at the movies Brandon decides to by me my ticket to get into the movie and I ask him if we can share popcorn so he decides to buy a large for the both of us to share and then we go and get our seats in the theaure not next to anyone so we can do more things besides just sit there and watch the movie. I decide that I am getting Tired so I yawn and let brooke put her head on my shoulder and wrap my arm around her. After the movie Is over we drive home back to brookes house and brandon stays the night and he asks me to be his gf and I say yes then he kisses me on the cheeck and we decide to go to bed because we have the competiton In the moring and decide to sit by each other on the bus there tommrow.

Brandon: Wake up Brooke its time to get ready to leave for the competition today.

Brooke: Ugg I don't want to get up I just want to stay here in bed with you. Brandon I will carry your stuff to the car if you get up now.Brooke: ok

Brooke: Im leaving to go to the studio with Brandon to get on the bus.

Kelly: Ok we will catch up with you later once Paige is ready to leave

On The Bus

Brooke:Do you want to watch a movie

Brandon: Sure