InoTan : Demon Slayer

An: I have only watched the anime try your best not to spoil it. Also if you don't know InoTan is Inosuke x Tanjiro.
______________________________________

Tanjiro pov:

"TANJIROOOO!!," Zenitsu's whiny voice called. "SAVE MEEEEE!!!!!!," Inosuke is probably attempting to fight him again. I rushed outside and saw proof of my suspicions.

Inosuke stood over Zenitsu. His foot held Zenitsu down.

"FIGHT ME MONIZU!" I simply smiled at the sight. Inosuke has so much energy.

"Inosuke, get off Zenitsu," I told him very well knowing the boar masked boy would not listen.

"ONLY IT YOU FIGHT ME KAMPACHIRO!" he exclaimed his argument.

"Fine, and it's Tanjiro," soon after that he tackled me. He chuckled at me.

His bare chest was pressed against my covered one. Blush arose from our proximity. I quickly kicked him off of me.

He stumbled back and fell into the hard ground. His boar mask fell to. It revealed his beautiful green eyes along with his partially blue hair. I scrambled up and stood still admiring his beauty.

"YOUR FACE IS SO RED!!" Inosuke pointed out. I've never noticed someone as much as I have Inosuke.

Suddenly I was hit with a punch. I almost fell. I need to keep my head in the game.

Inosuke got all up in my face and I gave him a restricted headbutt. He still fell even without full force being used.

He got up again and knocked me down onto him.

Our lips connected with that fall.

We both layed there until I reacted. I hurriedly got up and ran to hide.

"YOU WIN," I yelled as a left.

When I got to the other side of The Butterfly Mansion I sat to recall what just happened.

Omg, Inosuke and I just kissed.

We just kissed.

I touch my lips trying to remember what Inosuke's felt like. My face burned at the thought of kissing him again.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention. Then Inosuke's scent hit me. The scent of confusion also hit me.

"Where did he go?" I listened as his footsteps got closer. "Monjiro?" I looked up to see Inosuke, his boar mask tucked under his arm.

"Hi," my voice was small. He sat down beside me.

"Monjiro, are you okay?" he turned his head confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned. I knew there was a 90% chance he had no idea what a kiss was.

"Zonitsu told me what that was," he fiddled with his hands, "and what it means," he looked down toward his hands.

"Oh," I looked at his too. "Guess you're sorta weirded out by that," then he looked at me.

"Monitsu also told me what the bugs in my stomach mean too," I looked at him again. I blushed to match the blush already on his face. "He said he thinks you get them," my blush grew. Zenitsu was right.

"Uhhh,"

"Do you Gonjiro?" he made eye contact with me. His emerald eyes showed how much he wanted that answer.

I was left frozen, stuttering out things like,

"Uh,"

"I,"

I closed my mouth and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Its alright if you don't, but Jonitzu said we could touch lips again if you did," his hand went to his lips."I liked it when we did that Donijro,"

"Inosuke, I do get butterflies for you," I reached and grabbed his hand. "I'd also like to kiss you again,"

He lunged and set his lips on mine. They were soft and delicate. I kissed him back. Our kiss didn't last long but, that was alright.

"I really like you Inosuke," I smiled at him. He was so close that he was almost was in my lap.

"I really like you, Tanjiro,"

______________________________________

Ok, that was cheesy. I've never truly written romance before.

Disclaimer: I don't own Demon Slayer or any of the characters just the story above.