Chapter 26 - Putting Pressure Once Again

Start from the beginning

Lastly, when they guarded me again from outside the 3pt line, I passed the ball to one of my teammates, then passed the one guarding me, and we immediately did a perfect alleyoop, she tossed the ball near the ring, for me to do a right handed dunk

The game ended, with my team again winning this mini game.

They hugged me and were getting loud.

"That was sick!"

"That was amazing!"

Everyone was praising me, but for Ono

"Your hand?! Are you okay?! You have an upcoming tournament in Macau! Regional tournament is this month as well!"

I made a peace sign with a big wide smile "I'm totally okay ✌️! I learned from the best~" I hummed

"Even still!"

"(L/n), do you want to join the girl's basketball team?" One of my teammates asked and I just laughed

"Thank you, but no. I am in the archery team"

"Gosh, where did you learn those moves? That was epic!"

They gathered around me and yeah, I couldn't just blurt out where I learned them.

"What's so good about that?"

"Come on, lower class have lots of time. That's why they are stupid"

The gym became silent and we all looked at these elite students. I was about to retort when somehow, unexpectedly,

"Don't get too high of yourself when you rank lower to some of them." Akashi retorted as he was standing at the gym's entrance "you couldn't even do anything than studying, but got lower ranks than the people who can do more than studying"

Akashi looked so better now. Well, it's already Tuesday, so of course he was able to rest. But before that! Was he watching?!

"Akashi-sama..."

"Your teacher said you can go change and prepare for your next class" Akashi told us then approached Jiro

Somehow, I couldn't help but laugh. Well, thanks to Akashi, I could deduce that these girls were lower than me in overall ranking.

"Thank you, Akashi-sama" the others told him and we all just went to change to prepare for our next class.

I looked at Akashi first, but well, I'd just message him later.

~Tuesday After class~

"And as everyone knows, first weekend of June, Ono, (l/n), and I will be heading to Macau this coming Friday for the upcoming AHS international tournament. We will be back Monday, then prepare for the Regional that will commence on the 3rd week and 4th week of June." Sensei flipped the paper on his hand then smiled "well, there will be no exams but there will be preparation for Sports day."

"What kind of sports day do Rakuzan have?" Naoki curiously asked

"The normal one, but fun" Himeko-senpai responded then laughed "we don't know this year though since we got new Student council president, who is very serious"

"If it's school events, Akashi's sense is seriously crazy. We had normal ones, but if he has other plans, he will surely include that." I informed them and sighed "there were good memories, why did I remember some bad ones?"

"Now I am curious to what happened, I should ask Jiro" Rio chuckled but I laughed at him

"I don't think he knows"

"Yes, yes, stop with that. For now, I'll let (l/n) and Ono do their tag routine, then let (l/n) do her own shooting routine. For the rest, practice your shooting as well"