~Horror movie~

~6:50 pm at the movie theater~
You stand outside the theater patiently waiting for Wednesday you heard rumors she liked you and that she was going to murder you but you still wanted to go on this date. She arrived in a sleek black limo. As she got out of the passenger seat you saw the person that was driving was some kind of giant muscular dirty guy in a nice suit with blood shot eyes. She waved him goodbye and told you "nice to see you, I like your outfit but I would prefer it if it was soaked in blood." She said pointing at your blue under armpit shirt that was paired with baggy khakis. You watched Texas chainsaw massacre at the theater since they were having a special showing of it. Wednesday smiled every time someone was killed she would start giggling if blood was shown. After the movie you went and got smoothies you got what you always get a strawberry smoothie with a cherry on the top. She got a plain vanilla smoothie then went outside when she came back the smoothing was covered in rat blood with the dead rat laying in her hand. You almost threw up. At around 8:10 Wednesdays limo pulled up and she was walking to the limo then she turned around and told you "Y/N you make me h-hap-happy. Ew! I can't believe I said that *gags* anyways want to start dating?" She asked. "Uhm yeah." You reply. She grinned and spontaneously pulled you in for a kiss. She pulled away and got in the limo you couldn't help but smile.