"Oh- oh, just to my favorite spot to read and Doodle. Wou-would you like to join me?" Wilbur stutters as he shakes the basket really softly, to say you can tell thy was nervous.

"Uh sure, why not? I shouldn't hurt right." George says, "shell I hold that for thee?" He asks Wilbur, Wilbur kindly nods and George took the basket filled with Food.

Before they left, George heard his voice being called by two men, he immediately wanted to get out of there. He was running away from his best friends/bodyguards dream and Sapnap.

He loved them but he really wanted a break from everyone who he lived with. George lived in the richest family in his small town. They coulf buy the town if they wanted to, that's how rich they were. George was always needed to be preppy and act like royalty. He didn't truly mind but he never had one minute alone. Only because of the last incident, when he dated someone and they Almost killed George. George was not known he was being used by the last lover, he felt sad after that and his family brandished him and now their scared to let him out of their sight.

"George, why are they screaming-" wilbur was cut off by George pulling by the arm and running away from the others screaming.

As they ran to behind a building, they were taking their breaths. "What's that all about, look I just met you today but-'" Wilbur was cut off by George putting a finger on his Lips.

"Shhhhuh! They might hear us." George says and let go of Wilbur.

"Okay, but who are you hiding from? And- and your doing a horrible job of hiding." Wilbur criticizes as George looks at him with a annoyed face. He only said he's doing a bad job because he's done better. He use to steal some things as a child, running away from the people whom he stole from. He'd laugh as he ran away, he was unstoppable and a trouble maaker!

"What would you know?" "I actually know alot - now come on!"

Wilbur took Georges hand and made him jump on top of some Transh cans, so he could get up on to a wall so he could get to the other side.

"You never done this before have you?" Wilbur asked as he helped George up from his fall.

"No.. why would I? This is quite Silly isn't?" George says as he lets go of Wilbur's hand and start walking with him.

"It is silly but people do it for their own entertainment.. or stupidity." Wilbur huffed as he continued to talk about his family. To Wilbur's Prospective, he felt like he's happy to talk to George. Feels as if he really likes George, like he clicks with him perfectly Almost as if they know each other. Same was for George aswell, Feeling more happy with Wilbur, not following rules and being himself.

"So then Tommy- oh look, Here we are."
He states and takes stuff out of his bag. They stopped at a treehouse that was stuck into a hill in the woods.. a bench was under the treehouse. The tree house had alot of cool things, Books, Small weapons and etc, the house was very big, huge, it was mix with a cave that was empty and with wooden stairs leading up to the main entrance of the tree house and 4 other trees. But in the cave, there was a kitchen type of thing.

Such as a fire place, with snacks, a well, and shelves where cutlery was placed. Lanterns around every part of the tree houses such as this:

 Lanterns around every part of the tree houses such as this:

(But less modern and higher so the cave could be there)

"Woah.. do you live here?" George asked when Wilbur as he got a snack and gave a milk chocolate bar.

"Well no, me and my brothers and my dad built it with our mom... But we live in a bigger house then this." Wilbur shrugged as he looked up at the tree house and walked away to go up to the tree house.

"Wait you built this?"

"Yes, I did. So you wanna go up or, stay down there?" Wilbur asked George.

"How long did it take you to built this?" He asked as he came up the stairs.

"Probably, 10 months. It was fun to build. Have you never seen a tree house?"

"Weh-well no, my parents are rich and they'd hate this life style." George says as he sits down on the couch that was in the room as Wilbur was busy looking for something to act as if he was busy.

"Oh, well who's yee parents?"

" The Davidson.." George says.

",Oh shit, thy parents are richest fellows in this town? Lord have mercy." George nodded.

"Well at least your rich, why so down? Isn't it nice being so?"

"No not really. I lonely, no one truly to talk to and thy is probably the first peasant Ive ever talked upon."

Wilbur realized he said peasant, "peasant?" He says really loud, not in a bad way.

Wilbur turned he's head towards he's new friend. "Oh sorry my dad calls the Folksmen that. I asked him to stop but he refuses. Sorry ,Wilbur." He apologized, Wilbur gave a calm smile and went back to what he was doing.

They started talking about things, their dislikes and likes. Wilbur finally came back with papers and a pencil with a wooden cup that was full of paint, and he brought a paint palette.

"Have you ever painted before George?"

George shook his head. Wilbur giggles, "oh you said creature!" George rolled his eyes as he layed back into the couch pillows. As Wilbur started painting they went back to talking.

"So who was those guys who was trying to find you?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh their my best friends, Sapnap and Dream. They are also my body guards. I think those 2 will be really angry at me by running.." George said closed his eyes.

"But why'd did you leave?"

"Because I wanted a break from them.." George explained more and Wilbur was almost done painting.

"So yeah that's that.." he finished.

"Well it's okay George, it will get better"

They sat in comfortable silence. That comfortable, that George was falling asleep...

He fell asleep on the couch making no sounds, Wilbur noticed and did nothing about it. He just smiled and got up to get a very thin red blanket
To throw onto George. He layed it on him and went back to painting.

Yooo end of chapter 1!!! New book also coming out soon.

Time: 23:34 Nov 29