2- Their very first meet

The celebration was over in the realm which they believed to call kingdoms. Though the people were still enthusiastic, the celebration couldn't last long. It was an occasion of this happiness after so long.

Alongside the celebrations in the White Realm, the Courage Realm was also celebrating their Crown Prince's announcement. 

Every creature has unique powers, some sharing the same and some different. The diversity was unbelievable. Their realm didn't matter, they could live wherever they wanted but there were certain restrictions. 

Now every realm couldn't have different elements ruling and guiding them. Every realm has its power source, whether a creature or thing, special in its way. For Courage Realm it's a lake named, 'Serenity Essence'. 

=======

The ruler of the White Realm and the ruler of the Courage Realm had been best friends since childhood, so to celebrate the princess's birth, they met in the Fairy Realm.

"I am glad to see you after so many days Vikram" Shorya greeted his childhood friend with a hug.

"I am also feeling great. You were being like a new moon these days." Vikram said with a disappointed look on his face.

The queens also knew each other for 30-40 years. They were good friends though that couldn't be compared to their husband's friendship.

The children were in one cradle each sleeping soundly and their mothers talked in a low voice to not disturb them.

While all this reunion was happening a fairy named Naina came to them. She was naughty, childish, always smiling, and carefree but not forgetting her duties. She was the Fairy of Naughtiness. She came in with a pout on her face as she was also present there but no one noticed until a soft coo sound came.

All their attention turned towards the cradle and Princess Isha playing with Naina. As Naina was engaged in her play they didn't disturb their cute moment.

Soon a white tiger with some golden hairs came roaring toward them. He was not a wild animal but a protector of the Fairies' Realm and some other realms including the Courage Realm and White Realm.

Seeing their guardian they all bowed to him. They were sitting in a garden filled with various flowers and cute birds. The chirping of birds echoed in the garden as a smooth breeze flew and the scent of flowers filled the air.

Soon the head of the fairies, Shobha, came wearing an elegant floor-touching rose pink gown with some white mixture. With long wavy hair and some crown-like jewellery.

She saw Naina sitting on a chair with Princess Isha in her hands. She went where the lion and the two families were talking about something. She greeted them and said something in the lion's ears and he asked for his leave.

"Abhay got something important to do." She informed; both the couples nodded. 

With a nod, Abhay disappeared into a black hole covered with blue flames which appeared after his roar. While all this was happening Naina was playing with Isha, the little boy was still sleeping soundly.

It was nearly evening and Varun woke up with his big dreamy eyes, looking here and there only to find a little girl playing with her dress in the cradle beside his. Varun was the son of Vikram, the ruler of the Courage Realm.

He sat in the cradle and giggled turning the girl's attention to him. But suddenly she started to cry. She cried seeing the unknown face. After hearing her cry Varun also started crying; something babies tend to do. 

Their parent's attention got towards them and they ran until they held them in their hands to calm them down.

Soon Isha slept and Varun stopped crying, at the same time. Their parents were shocked. They didn't notice that the marks on the hand were similar.

Soon they bid goodbye to everyone present and took off using their powers to transfer them to their planet.