Told Mami pushing the chair behind walking upstairs in her funny butterfly style.Though she stood turning back uttering,"And she complaining of you not inviting her on your marriage,she wants to meet you which I advice you go alone then next time take your wife along'

Mami stared a wide eyed Akash who was ready to cite any reason to avoid going there but she chirped in,"About office don't worry am sure Arnav bitwa can manage without you for 2 days.

Everyone stared at Arnav who nodded agreeing with her. A sigh left them while Akash though wanted to denie but a break from Payal will be helpful especially after learning she knew Shyam before their marriage yet she never found it important to reveal everything to him on her on.

The table was cleared and the male headed upstairs to prepare for office.Lavanya headed upstairs hurriedly towards Arnav room passing hers which though was bitter,was the truth between couples who though husband and wife share nothing sort as a couple.

She was ready to knock the door but seeing it wasn't closed ,she peeped in seeing Arnav who was seated talking through the Bluetooth. She stood outside waiting for his to finish call.

Arnav who has just been updated about his schedule with his manager cum p.a diverted the question asking him what made Lavanya flinch

"Aman how's the progress of searching Khushi?

Question Arnav calmly though next second he stood pacing the lengthy floor berating Aman wrathfully

"What do you mean you found nothing about her?are you telling me she's a ghost who can't be found?I gave you one work and this is what you come to tell me Aman?I give you only 24hrs to provide what I need or I should find your resignation papers on my table tomorrow morning"

Arnav cut the call ruffling his hair harshly holding it in a tight fist but the words that came from his mouth made Lavanya change her mind about meeting him

"Where did you go Khushi?is like even you don't exist. How much am searching you yet you prove stubborn refusing to come forward.But don't worry I'll make sure I punish you first for making your Arnavji wait for long

Then I'l steal you and take you far from everyone so that all your attention while solemnly be on me. Now am only surviving since your not around, let see if that Nk can stop me being with you for none knows your my ADDICTION, OBSESSION, LOVE and NEED

See I haven't even given any woman a place beside me for it's only yours and your only MINE"

Lavanya form shaked seeing the glint and madness in his eyes. She moved from their hurriedly heading towards her room closing the door behind her and slump on it wiping the sweat on her forehead.

She felt blank not knowing what to think her conscious questioning her where she brought upon herself. This is the time she wished she had listen to her father and not go forward with the marriage even when Arnav told her ,he can't love or give her anything like normal couples.

"Lavanya think with your mind and don't destroy your life by marrying ASR for you'l get only pain and hurt in return"

This was the final words of her father on the last day of the marriage which assumed thinking her love wil be sufficient for two of them. Though past 7years she not only face heartbreak ,rejection but also humiliation on failure of giving Raizada heir even after 7 month of their marriage.