Kol passed out beer to everybody, winking at Bonnie as he went. She ignored him by turning to watch Elena begin her spin. They all chugged their beer, some having to grab another quickly after the first one had been downed. The bottle landed on Stefan. After the second spin Caroline was starting to feel like the bottle she had, had no end. Finally it landed on Katherine.

Enjoying every minute of what was about to occur Katherine leaned forward and smirked. Stefan sighed dramatically, "Katherine one time when we were in bed together I heard you fart when you thought I was sleeping." Katherine's mouth went agape and she sat back up.

"That was not a disgusting secret." She said through clenched teeth.

Elena was laughing into her palm, "no but it was a secret." Laughter from around the room started to happen growing louder by the second. Katherine was fuming with rage and Caroline knew if she hadn't made the rule of being out if you killed somebody she would have. Probably Stefan.

They spun again, Damon was on his fifth beer by the time Elena and Bonnie were selected. Elena thought for a second before saying one time Bonnie pushed her out of a tree and broke her arm but Elena had covered for her and said she was clumsy. Nobody ever knew. "You didn't tell me?" Caroline exclaimed, remembering how she heard Elena scream and ran outside, finding her friend crying and holding her right arm. "Thanks guys!"

The bottle sun again, Caroline finished her third beer and watching Kol and Damon race to see who could finish theirs faster. It landed on Elijah and then Elena. The game was designed to get you drunk fast, and Elijah was certainly falling prey to that aspect. "Elena," he admitted, reaching over and grabbing her hands, "I want to have sex with you." Elena stifled laughter at his drunken boldness.

Katherine looked pissed off. "Next turn." She demanded.

Caroline started chugging but it quickly landed on her since Elijah was on his eleventh beer and didn't spin it very hard. Caroline waited for her partner to be chosen. It turned out that the universe wanted to punish her, seeing as she got Tyler.

He raised his eyebrows suggestively, as if she would ever say something sexual about him again. Anger boiled inside of her, the kind that only vampires could posses. She hated the fact that he was still in her life, or that he had any claim left to what she did or who she was. "You want a secret Tyler?" She asked harshly, "I'm glad we broke up. I'm glad I found out you were sleeping with that werewolf girl Hayley and I'm glad Klaus was a nice enough friend to tell me about it!"
Tyler looked taken back, he hadn't expected something so rude to come from Caroline, despite their breakup. "Wait," he paused to reflect on her words, "Klaus told you?"

Klaus had his feet up on the coffee table, hands resting on his stomach. He looked as if the information brought to life meant nothing. "Somebody had to do her the favour, you certainly weren't going to."

"You're the reason we broke up!" Tyler yelled, raising himself into a standing position. Klaus followed in suit. "What? You thought she'd want you after I was out of the picture?"

Klaus shook his head, "I wanted nothing more then to rid Caroline of the baggage she was hobbling around. She deserved better than you. I did nothing but inform her of the horrendous act you had committed."

Everybody watched with either scared or eager expressions. Klaus could kill Tyler in a second, but that would get them both kicked out of the game. And of course Tyler would be dead. Caroline watched with her legs up on the couch, pressed against her chest like a five year old.

There was a flash of movement and Tyler ran at Klaus with his vampire speed, but Klaus dodged him and Tyler went sailing through the room out of the dinning room window. "Well that's going to cost me." Klaus sighed.