Caroline remembered suddenly that she was still wearing Klaus's shirt. Damn. "Mine got juice on it so I just wore something out of Elena's boyfriend pile, just a borrow." Liz studied her daughter for only a moment before heading back in to watch the next episode of America's Next Top Model.

As she entered her bedroom she looked into the mirror to check out the damage. She had thrown her hair into a messy ponytail in hopes that it would look okay -it would do. Caroline had a prom committee to be at in an hour and she wasted no time trying to make herself look presentable. Except for the shirt, she couldn't take it off.

Using her vampire speed Caroline ran out of the house before her mom could catch sight of her. It worked. Caroline was three blocks away before her mom called her to ask her where she went. "I'm going to plan prom, but I can't talk I'm driving." Liz couldn't argue with the law.

Everybody gave her strange looks at her devilish appearance and out of place v-neck. When Rebekah showed up prim and proper wearing a cute pair of jeans and white top she laughed at the sight of the younger blond. "You do look ridiculous in that shirt."

"Shut up." Caroline responded as she checked to make sure they were on task for the placement of streamers. "Blame Bonnie."

Rebekah watched the other girls working before asking, "What do you think Elena will choose? Probably something like go-fish!"

Caroline snorted, finding it strange to have a somewhat civil conversation with the Original. Or any Original for that matter. She guessed that once you've made out while stripping each other naked some things change between you. "Elena's not that boring. Wait until it's Elijah's turn."

"If he lasts that long." Rebekah then walked away before Caroline could comment. She had almost forgotten it was just a game, it was a competition and it was fierce.

-o-

Caroline arrived at seven-forty, ten minutes after Prom Committee had disbanded. "You're the last one here!" Katherine announced as Caroline shut the door behind her.

"Sorry I was busy planning Prom!" She announced as she took off her boots. Caroline once again felt under dressed as she noticed that the other girls were wearing some form of dress or skirt. Her self conscious was also ruined by the state of her hair. A messy bun that probably looked like it had just survived World War 2. "I also never got to shower, keep that in mind."

She took a seat beside Bonnie on the end of the couch. Klaus was once again occupying the chair between them, he was closer to her this time which made her wonder if she should move. Before she could Elena stood up to begin announcing her game. Caroline decided she'd just avoid eye, skin and voice contact. But she could smell him, she was wearing his smell, it was his house, everything around her screamed Klaus and it was deafening.

"So," Elena started, holding her hands in front of her laced together. "I chose Spin-The Bottle-Secret-Version." Katherine rolled her eyes at Elena's choice, but Caroline was intrigued; she had never heard of the game. "Somebody spins the bottle," she pointed to the empty beer bottle on the new coffee table the Mikaelson's had purchased that morning, "and while it's spinning everybody chugs their beer, bought by Kol." Kol stood and took a bow. Damon clapped for him as he returned to his sitting position. Caroline found it odd they were suddenly such amazing friends. "If the bottle lands on you first than you have to admit a secret whether it be sexual or something else to or about the second person the bottle lands on. Refuse to do so and you're out."

"Just like that? No chances?" Elijah didn't seem to understand how cut throat the game had to become compared to the clam of the previous night.

Elena snapped her fingers, "just like that. I'll go first."