⇢ 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥

Start from the beginning

"I just hope the extra guest under Scott's roof isn't causing so much trouble." She said, then paused for a moment. "On second thought, I hope he's having the most trouble."

Maggie had been in San Francisco for the last few days as her summer vacation neared an end. Scott Lang, being the kind friend he was, offered her housing and was happy to show her around with his daughter, Cassie.

"Come on." Y/N chuckled at her statement. "Don't manifest negativity toward Scott."

Natasha scoffed and Y/N continued.

"He's cool."

"Just remembering how his miniature ass flipped me onto my back that time in Germany."

"And you got him back pretty good." Y/N replied. "And that's years ago. How about recently when Scott guided Maggie through that awkward moment during the Time Heist?"

"When she ran into our past selves?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, please." She stirred the yogurt around. "My girl would've figured a way out of that without his help."

"Still, Lang deserves some credit."

"Yeah, yeah."

Y/N laughed after the exchange, picking up his phone and looking at the photos again. He singled one out and spoke about it.

"She even got to meet Shaun. Or do I call him Shang? His full name?" Y/N remarked. "I'm gonna have to ask him."

"Ah. So she's learning from him too?" Natasha asked as she took in another spoonful.

"This picture is just them by Golden Gate. Who knows if they sparred before or after this?"

Y/N put his phone back down. The man continued.

"Besides, she can learn from me. I could just...put on some Jackie Chan and take it all in."

Natasha laughed. "I think I'll trust a guy who's been taught almost every form of martial art from an early age than someone who just watched Rush Hour."

"Wow

"Wow." He nodded as he looked ahead at the television. "That cut deep. Fine, no more Ramsay roleplay for you."

"Shut up." She lightly scoffed and nudged him, causing him to laugh again.

He brought his attention back to the television and watched the news broadcast. After a quick segment, it switched to a Memoriam...about T'Challa.

Y/N's sprightly expression faded and he immediately reached for the remote. He quickly changed it to another channel before putting it back down.

Natasha noticed the act and glanced at him. She understood what he was feeling...ever since that day when he got that call from Shuri of the king's passing. For the last several weeks, there were nonstop tributes and televised programs dedicated to the late Black Panther.