Chapter 11: Clinge

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"And you'll direct it?" "That's cool with you?" "Uh, that's very cool with me. Dale Squires. So what kind of movie are you gonna watch?" Rex said something smart to Jade. Jade hit Rex with a book." You knocked him unconscious. "Hey, Beck, maybe we could rework that one Act play you wrote last semester?" "Yeah. I'd be into that."

"Oh. And I talked to a guy in the biz. He's gonna let us use professional film cameras, lights, whatever we need." "Where are we gonna film?" I asked. Avy started moving and I played with her hair. " We can shoot it at my house." Tori said. "Alright. I think we're making a movie. I woke up Avy." "No." She whined.

"Baby." I said. She looked at me and hugged me. "You okay." "Yeah." The whole day she was clinging on to me and falling asleep. I told her she could stay home and go to bed
She agreed but soon fell asleep on my shoulder.

*Time skip*

I had to leave the backseat early. Avyanna said she needed me. I rushed to her house. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. Her eyes were red and hair messy. "I can't sleep." She said running to me. I picked her up and laid her down. She put her head on my chest. She slowly went to sleep. I looked at her to see her sleep. I got up and went to take a shower. But when I was halfway finished Avyanna walked in the bathroom. "You are taking way too long." She whined. I turned off the water.. "Pass me that towel. " She did and I wrapped it around my waist. "Just go lay down and I will be there." "Okay." I took off the towel and put on some jogging pants.

I walked out and she was sitting up on the bed. "Finally, you are here." We laid down. She laid on my chest. I played with her hair and soon she fell asleep. I moved from up under her and went downstairs. "Hey." Apollo said. "What are you doing?" "Watching little Avyanna." I sat down next to him and he played videos. We laughed and talked.

Turns out me and Apollo have a lot in common. "Andre. You made me scared. I thought something bad happened." Avyanna yawned. She grabbed my hand and brought me into the room. She laid down on top of me." "Avyanna what is this really about?" I asked. "I keep having bad dreams like you died or left me. "Hey... I will never leave you." I kissed her forehead. We both went to sleep.

*Time skip*
*Avyanna pov*

OutfitI sat next to Andre almost falling asleep

Outfit
I sat next to Andre almost falling asleep. "Monica! Monica! Do not die on me! Wake up! I mean it! Wake up! Come on!" Jade slapped Cat and it brought me back." Anyone got coffee?" I asked. Andre quickly got up and made me coffee. I thanked him. "Okay, I'm going over there on the stairs."

"Okay tell me when you need me." Andre said. I nodded and drank some coffee. I drank about half of it. I got up. "I'm fully awake." I said. I walked over Andre and kissed him."Alright. For this scene I think we should...What scene are we shooting?" Dale asked." And why are you making out?" Dale asked.

"Andre & Avy cut it out." "Alright." I said. I got off of Andre. "Anyways, we're shooting scene 29, Where Olivia finds Monica dead." "Oh, right. Okay. Uh, I want you two up on the couch for that." "We can't have 'em on the couch." Andre said.

"Why can't I?" Dale asked with an attitude. "Because at the end of scene 28, Monica collapses on the floor." I said. "Well, we don't have to shoot it that way." "We already shot it, Squires." Andre yelled. "When?" "last night. While you were in the Jacuzzi." Tori said." Just show him the scene." Jade said. "You already cut it together?" "Yeah, here." Andre showed him. " Wow, the movie's really good." "Thanks. That means so much." Andre said sarcastically. I laughed.

"So see? Monica has to be on the floor." "Yeah, yeah, okay. Let's shout one. Ready? Roll." "Can you please tell her not to slap me?" Cat asked. "She should do whatever feels right." Dale said. "Lie down." I said. " Action." "Monica! Monica! Do not die on me! Wake up! I mean it! Wake up! Come on!" Jade started slapping Cat over and over.

"Ill go get some ice." I said. We finished the movie and went down to Hollywood Arts. Andre insisted that we make out backstage so that's what happened throughout the whole time people were watching a movie. We were trying to kiss without getting it heated. We walked back and sat down next to Tori. " Where were you two?" Tori asked. We looked at each other than her. "Don't worry about it." We both said. When the movie finished. We were all mad that we didn't get any credits. "You said you put all our names at the end." Tori said. " I did. Dale must have taken them out." "He's taking all the credit?" I was mad. No way we did all that work for no reason. As everyone was leaving Tori and I walked up to Dale Squires. "Hey Dale." Tori said. "Hey Tori, and little girl that loves her boyfriend. Like how long can you guys hold your breath? Can one of you get me a bottle of water?" "No." I said. "You took all the credit for the movie we made!" I said. "So I can't get a drink?" "No stupid." "Why did you take our names off the movie?" " I directed it." "Really?" Tori asked.

" You didn't even show up most of the time." Tori started. " And when you did. You just talked on the phone, eating our snacks, and napped in our Jacuzzi." "Oh, come on. You think Steven Spielberg really Directed " Jaws"?" "Yes!" Tori and I yelled. "Look, really I got to go." "Wait!" "What?" " You know I directed that movie." Tori said." Beck wrote it. Andre & Avy did all the music and editing." Tori said. " What did you do?" Tori asked. " I took the credit." "Well, that's mean! You should at least share the credit." "Man, you really don't get Hollywood, do you?" " Oh,by the way, the after-party has been canceled." Dale said walking off. "Hey, great movie Dale. See you at the after-party." "I'm there." Dale then just left.

*time skip*

We all went to one of Dale Squires interviews. "Okay, people. Listen up, listen up. Where about 10 minutes away from go-time. On "Up late with Mack Murray". So let me hear ya!" Everyone clapped. " Look at all the stupid tourists." I said." Hey." Jade said when she saw Andre. "This is my cousin Randra." "Hey." "She's a great actress." "I get paid up front." I paid the woman. " Okay. So when Dale Squires sits down. You're gonna wait exactly two minutes..." " Andre told me what to do." I don't have to hear it Twice." " I love her." I said. " What do you eat?" She asked me. " Salad." "figures." " And I'm guessing you eat restaurants." "Yeah we're getting along just fine." We both said.

I walked over to Andre and he pulled me close and then kissed me. "Figures." Randra said. We all sat down." And you're gonna be working with Jhonny Depp on a big movie?" "Yeah made the deal this morning." "Awesome." "I'm betting it has already gotten, what, like, three million views this week?" "Uh-huh." "Have you guys seen Dale's short film?" " Jerk." Andre said. "30 seconds." "Yeah about that film. I..I gotta be honest." Cat laughed." That was off- The- Cuff." Cat said." It's just been feeling kinda Guilty." "About?" "Well... It wouldn't be fair for me to take all the credit for that movie. See most of the work was done by a really talented group of students from Hollywood Arts High school here in L.a." We all stared at him. "Specifically... I would like to give credit to Andre Haris, Jade West, and Beck oliver..." "Oh, he is giving us credit." Cat said. " Oh national tv." "Robbie Shapiro, Sinjin Van Cleef, Avyanna Mendoza. And most importantly Tori Vega." "You're cousin." Tori said. " " My cousin." Andre panicked. " She gonna..." "Oh, man." "We have to stop her!" We tried to stop her.

I watched as Randra attacked Dale. I couldn't help but laugh. He screamed for help. " Well, we're going home." Andre said. He grabbed my hand and we left."