Chapter 6: Tori the zombie

Start from the beginning

*Time skip*

"Ready?" "Yep, show me, me." Tori said."Wow, look at me. I'm hideous." I laughed. “Oh, you really think so?" "Yeah, I totally look like a zombie." "Yay, I'm not a failure." "Oh, hey, let's go scare my sister." Tori said. "Trina come see something." Tori yelled. "Is it for me?" Trina asked. "Yeah, sure." Tori said. She hid behind the stairs. "Where Tori?" "Did they deliver my vibrating hair brush?" Trina asked. 

"Grrrr!" Tori yelled. Trina stood there. “How could you not get scared of this." Tori asked Trina. "I've  seen Grandma naked." Trina said. "Nothing can scare me." She finished. "Come on. Let me take some pics of your face." "Kay." "I want some apple juice." Trina said. "Then go get some." "Fine, I'll do it myself." Trina said. Cat took some photos of Tori. "Uh, What is this for?" Trina asked, holding some grizzly glue. "Oh, that's Glue." "Yeah, but why is it with your makeup supplies?"

"What's the problem?" I laughed. "This is grizzly glue." "It's like industrial cement.” "Heh?" "Cat…Tell me you didn't use this on Tori's face." "Uh…" "Give me that!" Tori grabbed the Grizzly glue. I fell to the floor laughing. I watched as they tried to get it off Tori's face. Tori complained about being the lead of the play and I totally almost passed out from laughing. "You'd just love seeing people in pain?" Tori asked.

They started fighting as I laughed at Tori. "I got pizza… Bye." Andre said, picking me up and taking me to his car." I wanted to see the fight.
No you need to eat. Here just eat a slice before we leave." "I'm sorry, hold up." I said calming down. "Alright." I grabbed my phone and started recording. "Why are you recording?" Andre asked. "Jade wants me to record myself eating and send it to her. So she knows I've eaten at least four times a day." I explained. 

I took a slice of pizza and started eating it. I looked at Andre putting the pizza on a napkin I had. He laughed. "What?" I asked. "You got something right here." He said reaching over to wipe some sauce off my cheek. I blushed as we came closer and closer. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. It was a very long kiss. But it was enough. 

When we pulled apart. I whispered “I love you."  “What?" He asked. "Nothing, can you just take me home plz?" I asked. He nodded and I grabbed my phone and stopped recording. When we made it to my house. I took off my seat belt.  "Wait, you're forgetting something." He said. "What?" I asked as he gave me another kiss. I smiled before opening the car door. 

I almost fell out of the car. I walked inside the house. "Where have you been?" Aether asked.  I went to Tori's house." "Yeah, then why'd you get out of Andre's car?" Aidan asked. "I.." "Did you guys do anything?" Kairo asked." No." "You're lying." Apollo said.  “Totally. She is lying." Marcus said. "I'm gonna kill him." Asher said. "Nothing happened." I said. “Sure. I don’t believe you.” 

“Omgosh, you did kiss." I didn’t know what to do, so I ran. Every single one of my brothers followed me. I locked my room door and went to my bathroom and took my shower. So glad I added a bathroom in my room.

I sat in my bed replaying the kiss over and over again. I blushed like crazy. But I was snapped back to reality by Jade knocking on my window. I opened the window. "I would have come through the door but your brothers were blocking the door. Why are you blushing so crazy? Oh and I came to help you with the Avndre dreams." "He kissed me." I said. "Who?" "Andre. He kissed me twice." "Really?" "Yes." I said jumping on my bed."Here I got the video." I said.

I showed it to her. "Good you're eating." She said. “Andre made me.” Jade smiled. "Oh, you love him now." "I know I told him that but he didn't hear me so I'm good." "Well you have two more days before that date so… go on and test." She said about to leave." No, stay because I'm afraid my brothers might come in and strangle me." I said and she chuckled.

*Time skip*

When we made it back to school

When we made it back to school. Andre and I have started flirting. It was very obvious. But when anyone said anything he would say we weren't.

"Suddenly, I can see what I didn't before and I don't care what they say anymore cuz I'm Fallin Finally… Falling fallin." Tori sang. They still didn't get the monster face off her." That was dynamite!" "Except Robbie. Is something wrong with your pants?" "No. Why was I dancing weird?" "Uh, no it was great." "Now, everyone go get some water, hydrate and rest up for the show. Tori." I left and went to Andre.

"Your dancing was great." Andre said to me." Yeah, your music was amazing. You really do have Talent." "Thanks." " There isn't a word in the dictionary that describes your kind of beauty." Andre said. "Aww, You're so sweet." I said." I love your eyes." I said. "I love yours too." (Corny I know.) "Andre!!" Beck yelled. "Wait!" He yelled back.

"Well I got to go." He said. I wanted to kiss him but we weren't dating. He looked at me." See you Saturday." "Yep." "Bye." "Bye." 

*Time skip*

I went backstage and got dressed. Tori called Cat and Trina. "So I'm on my private jet. Almost halfway to Barcelona. When I say to the pilot." “I've changed my mind. Take a left." Robbie laughed. "Aren't I….." I watched the rest of the scene. I only came out when they started dancing. Andre started playing and I waited for my cue. When it finally happened. 

I'd started dancing and Tori and I saw Trina and Cat. We went backstage and tried getting it off her. "We bought you both frezzy queens." I took mine and started eating it. I might not eat alot but I love ice cream. "Just get this makeup off my face." I helped get it off. Andre sounded amazing playing the keyboard. Cat had to hit my shoulder to pull me back to reality. When the mask came off. Tori went on Stage. We continued dancing. It ended and everyone clapped.

As everyone left Sofia walked over to us. "Well… that was an interesting performance. When I wrote that play. I certainly never pictured Penny as a freakish zombie during most of it." "Oh, man I'm out of pills." "Look, I can explain." "You don't need to explain. I totally got it." " You did? You do? She got it. What did you get?" Tori asked. Sofia Michelle explained what she learned. And as she left disco music played. "Oh don't fight it." We all started dancing to the disco music playing.