She followed the group effortlessly, and then asked: "How many sets do you want?"

    "Two sets." Jiang Yan said with a smile.

    Ji Ci silently took another set according to her wishes.

    Bai Yueli squinted her eyes, and Gu Zi analyzed this scene in her heart.

    Ji Ci seems to like being coquettish?

    In the past, the two of them got along alone, and it was rare for Bai Yueli to be with outsiders like this. It was only today that Bai Yueli discovered that Ji Ci's foolishness towards her was not the only one.

    She has always been eager to strangers, but reserved to familiar ones. This girl has given her a lot of inspiration. She and Ji Ci have made no progress in getting along with them like seniors. Could it be because she is not enough to ask them? as active?

    After shopping in a supermarket, more than half an hour passed.

    After paying the bill at the cashier, Jiang Yan asked with a bright smile: "Student Ji, senior sister, do you have any other arrangements?"

    Ji Ci was invited by the senior sister, so naturally he listened to her, so he turned his head "Senior sister, do you have any other arrangements?"

    Jiang Yan looked at Bai Yueli expectantly. It's still so early, so there should be arrangements, right?

    Bai Yueli glanced past them, lowered her eyelids, thought for a while, and said, "I want to go home."

    Ji Ci nodded, completely obeying her meaning: "Yeah, okay "

    Jiang Yan seemed very disappointed, she bit her thin lips lightly and asked them the direction to go back, and when she found out that she couldn't make the way, she took a taxi back alone in frustration.

    As soon as Jiang Yan left, Ji Ci seemed to be talking to himself and complaining to Bai Yueli, saying, "This classmate Jiang is really considerate, she seems to talk more than I say to my senior sister."

    Bai Yueli looked sideways Looking at her, she pretended to be casual and asked: "Don't you know why she talks so much today?"

    Ji Ci: "What's the matter? Does senior sister know?"

    Bai Yueli shook her head and smiled helplessly.

    She didn't even know that this girl was courting her specially. If it wasn't because she liked her, how could she insist on pestering her in the presence of other people.

    What Bai Yueli said "I want to go home" was also full of selfishness, she was unwilling to share Ji Ci with others, so she took her home and slowly shared with her the last day before going to A University time.

    When I went back, the weather changed as it said.

    The dark clouds gathered into groups to cover the scorching sun, and the torrential rain poured down with a "swipe".

    Fortunately, Bai Yueli brought a parasol and opened it in time, although they were all slightly wet, but it was not a serious problem.

    The rain came and went quickly, and the rain stopped after a while, and the sun came out again, making people feel cool and hot on the body. This kind of weather is really uncomfortable.

    The two decided to take a taxi back. They were waiting for the car on the side of the road. Suddenly, a Honda galloped past, splashing the deep puddles on the ground all over the sky. The elder sister's hand intends to put people behind her, her speed is not as fast as a car, Bai Yueli's plain shirt was immediately splashed black by the sewage.     There was a wet and cool feeling on her forearm, but her chest was stuck in a soft and warm embrace, Bai Yueli was a little stunned, the clear and shallow ice lemon fragrance permeated the tip of her nose, it was very comfortable. When she tilted her head, the red lips were just dotted on the tip of the girl's ear.     "This man is going to die so fast." Ji Ci muttered angrily.     The whole senior was splashed all over.     By the way, senior...     Ji Ci glanced down subconsciously, and was surprised to find that his claws were encircling the waist of the senior, and the warm touch was transmitted to her forearm through the thin and cool clothes, and the eyelids slightly Lifting it up, I saw the senior sister's bright and affectionate peach eyes looking at her without blinking, her red lips were slightly parted, a little bit surprised.     Ji Ci suddenly froze, the blood in his body was almost solidified, he quickly let go of his claws, and apologized again and again: "I'm sorry, senior sister, I didn't mean it just now, I couldn't help it when I saw the car coming..." He     seemed a little excited Speechless, Bai Yueli stroked her hair, nodded lightly, and said, "It's okay, I know."     "Oh." Ji Ci responded obediently.     Then she turned her head, not daring to look into her senior sister's eyes again.     Now her chest is beating very fast, and the moment is constantly flashing back in her mind, the elegant fragrance of the senior sister seems to sweep her body.     "When the car arrives in a while, you can go home with me. My aunt and Aunt Jiang will not come back during this time. I will give you the key. If you have time, I would like to ask you to help me take care of it."