"We'll talk soon," Remus promised. Claire nodded and gave them a shaky smile before saying goodbye and standing up.

"Draco?" Claire asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Filch is coming to punish the twins. You three need to go," Draco rushed out. The four ran out of the room, Harry rubbing his head where Draco had pulled his hair. They seamlessly blended into the crowd, Claire and Draco slipping away while the other two found Ron, who had gotten stuck talking with Ginny.

"There you are," Blaise laughed. "This is getting good!"

The twins has turned a portion of the hallway into a swamp and Umbridge was fuming.

"How did you know I was there?" Claire asked softly. Draco just smirked at her.

"I just did. Like Christmas," Draco whispered in her ear, making her shiver and blush.

"You know, I don't think education is really for me. What do you think, Georgie?" Fred asked loudly.

"I don't think it's for me, either," George said. The twins shared a devious smile and then summoned their brooms, which came rushing up from where they had been chained in the dungeon of the castle. With loud laughs, the two boys flew out of the castle to lots of loud cheers.

——————————

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Claire sighed and looked at Harry, who was having what looked like a seizure on the floor. Claire started bouncing her leg up and down, knowing exactly what Harry had seen because she had seen it at the same time. It was the hall of mirrors again, only this time Sirius was at the end, looking like he had been tortured. 

"Is he okay?" Draco whispered, looking actually concerned. Harry finally stopped writhing, accepting the testing professors help to stand up. His eyes were wide and panicked, his heavy breathing evident to all the worried students. 

"He is, but Snuffles isn't," Claire whispered back, glad that Draco knew Sirius' nickname. Draco sent her a confused look but she just turned back to her test, but her hand was shaking so hard that she couldn't write.

"I have to-" Harry muttered, stumbling out of the room. He sent Claire a panicked look and she tried to tell him not to do anything rash, but she doubted he could think of anything other than Sirius and the hallway of orbs.

"Do you know what's going on?" Draco whispered, glancing at the professor. Luckily, the person watching the exam was too confused by Harry to care

"No, I don't. Only a little bit," Claire admitted, looked worried. Her heart was pounding and she gave up on finishing her test. They got up as soon as the examiner told her they could, rushing out of the room. Hermione and Ron were already waiting for her, both of them looking pale.

"Find Harry. I'm going to find Leo or Annabeth," Claire rushed to Hermione and Ron, who nodded and then rushed off, all of them panicked. She turned down an empty hallway, Draco following her in an attempt to help.

"Draco, look at me," Claire said. She had a bad feeling in her stomach and tears filled her eyes. He looked worried and concerned, grabbing her arms and trying to get her to stop shaking and breathe properly. "I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but I know it's not going to end well for me. I know... I know that it's going to be bad and I'm scared."

"Don't go," Draco pleaded.

"It's my family. I have to," Claire said, wiping away a tear. "I'm sorry. Please just don't worry about me. I'm going to be okay."

"Can you sound sure of yourself?" Draco asked. Claire shook her head and pulled Draco into a hug. "Please come back to me."

"Claire."