1.

I walked gracefully and smoothly down the large, cascading platform; people's eyes widening at just the sight of me. I couldn't help but smother a smile as I saw the famous footballer, Neymar Jr, smirk as I walked with a sway. He sat manspread, his elbows laid on his knees. I saw him from the corner of my eye look down and change his seating position. I had a little giggle about this.

I admit, I've always had this small crush on Ney since he began his football career. He's always flirting with me, who wouldn't develop a small crush on him?

Me and Neymar aren't necessarily close friends; or even friends for that point. I guess we're acquaintances with benefits. Which I'm fine with.

I posed slightly and the end of the platform, before turning around and doing the exact same. I grabbed my dark hair and placed it on my shoulder so they could see the back of this beautiful, white, backless, midi-dress.

I moved my eyes to see Neymar talking to his manager with a small smile on his face, his manger grinning as-well.

I soon got off stage and walked down to where the water-bottles where, I unscrewed the bottles lid and took a long sip. My walk was the last of the night, so soon most people will be leaving.

I placed a white puffer coat on top of my dress and zipped it up, then putting on my Chanel glasses on. All of a sudden, I heard all the other girls start to scream and yell.

I turned around to see Neymar backstage with his manager and bodyguards surrounding him. I rolled my eyes and put my bag over my shoulder. 'Olá linda.' I heard him say. I sucked my teeth and turned around, trying to act mad.

Deep down, I was screaming. 'Olá idiota!' I said joyfully, Neymar's face soon changed to a small smile instead of a smile. 'acho que você não vai na minha festa..' he said, putting on a fake- sad face. 'Hm, yeah guess I'm not. Oh well!' I pouted before turning around and walking off.

'Wait! por favor, venha para minha festa? Apenas por uma hora.' He asked, his hand on my wrist.  'Why do you want me to go to your stupid party so bad?' I groaned. 'Porque, if I don't have pretty girls at my party, people will think I'm a loser.' He moaned. 'Whatever, I'll be there. When is it? I asked, rolling my eyes. 'amanhã à noite às nove.' I nodded my head before turning around and walking out off the big doors in the dressing room and out to the car park.

As soon I stepped foot outside, what seemed like millions of bright lights flashed my eyes, making me feel blind. I covered my face with my hands to stop myself from getting sore eyes.
'Stop!' I yelled out, trying to push past them but they were all hench, middle-age man that weighed ten times more then me.

I suddenly felt someone grab my waist and begin moving me out of the crowd. My first initial thought was to smack the person who was grabbing me so inappropriately, but I looked to see who it was, Neymar. I stopped tensing as much and began to move forward with him.

Soon enough, I'd gotten out of the mob of paparazzi. 'Thank you so much.' I smiled and hugged him. 'No problem, d'blanche. I think my manager is still stuck in there.' He grinned. I smiled at his foreign accent and his plausible English. I kissed both his cheeks quickly, leaving him dazed and confused, before rushing off to my jeep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up, rubbing my sore eyes. I groaned, my head pounding slightly. I went for my phone and began texting Neymar.

Ney ⚽️🇧🇷

hey Neymar, just wanted to say thanks again for yesterday. What time did you say your party was again? X                                    >

<...
<  sending kisses already? And the party starts at 9.

                                       Ok, I'll be there at 9:30, alr?                                >

<...
< oh, and I forgot to tell you, I got tickets for you for my game. Just tell my manager your with me, he let you on the field, ok?

                                      Wow, did get a say in this? But fine, I've seen the fixtures, 7 right?         >

<mhm

                                       Ok thank you, bye  x >

< see you later y/n x 😉
seen.

I re-read the messages before putting my phone down and resting my head for a minute. I played with the gold tassels on my bed before rolling to the other side of my bed and checking the time. 11:35 it read. I suddenly woke up and started getting ready.

I grovelled through my football shirts and saw my old 'Brasil' crop top. I put it to the side and walked over to the shorts section of my wardrobe and picked out some white, booty-shorts. I got dressed and picked some jewellery out, gold necklaces and bangles, stuff like that.

I rushed myself to my downstairs bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my skincare and my hair. I ended putting my hair into a braided, but also down style.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

It just went 6 when I walked out the door, it was a warm, Brazilian night, with all the headlights lit up and all the children playing out on the streets before dinner. 

'Hey Diego.' I smiled at my personal driver, Diego, outside the rolled down window. I opened the car door and sat down. 'onde você vai hoje então perder?' He asked, 'você conhece o estádio de futebol abaixo do sétimo aliado? lá.' I grinned, patting his back, making him laugh. 'Whatever you say miss.' He turned the engine on and began driving away from my house.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

extra

 Liked by wzneymar, kendalljenner and 1,123,345 more

@d'blanche: beautiful day in brazil 🇧🇷
•••••••
Comments;
@wyzneymar; 😍🤙
••
Pull up to see more comments!