2

As we got off of the ship, we were faced with a small, strange man. With a comically large tongue and strange hat.

"Welcome to wholecake, follow me and I'll take you to the place you'll be staying this visit -perorin" he spoke strangely, everything about him was strange, no. Everything about wholecake was strange. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

As I looked around, I could see things alive that I've never seen before, the walls the floor, the trees, the doors. Everything was smiling, and it was disconcerting.

"Dont be shy and have a good look around, I heard that one of you may be staying for a long while. (I sure hope it isn't me that'll be married off) -perorin, " he spoke, I'm sure he tried to be quiet, but I heard every word he said, if anything... I wouldn't wanna be married to this weirdo anyway.

"Perospero, are these mama's guests?" Asked another strange man with purple hair sticking out like... well, honestly, I don't know what like as it is so peculiar, his face had a scar running down it, and his outfit consisted of strange biscuits. This place is getting a weirder by the second.

"Yes, it's the Royal family of the forest kind mama has been looking for, make sure to treat them very respectfully -perorin," he spoke as he turned to face us.

"Well, I have to go, duty calls for a sweet comander like myself," he boasted as he walked away, so full of himself... I hope it's not him either. I've seen images of Charlotte LinLin, so seeing such small children is a surprise.

Perospero As he is called also introduced us to a few other siblings who were floating around, daifuku, oven, pudding, opera, smoothie, custard, brûlée and... flampe... something about her disgusts me...

I doubt I'd be able to remember all of the names. He told us there's 85 kids all together... I've never heard such a thing before.

I took a deep breath and walked with my head down, I hate this..

"And that is katakuri.. -perorin" Spoke perospero, as he did I looked up to see who he was talking about, but as I did I walked straight into someone's back. A tall man.. with a scarf covering his face.

"Oh.. I'm sorry..." I said to the man, he hummed."It's fine.." and walked away without another word.

"He's another of the sweet commanders. Almost all of the family look up to him as a role model. So if be careful what you say to him or about him -perorin"

...

After a long while, and being shown to our quarters. I had to stay in while the rest of the family went on to talk about planning. I sat in my room, and the silence was irritating.

I walked over and opened the window to let some air and noise in, but even so, I felt too... cramped.

I took a deep breath and opened my door, leaving into the hallway. I walked around the halls until my parents would come back.

As I walked, I hummed a sang to myself, exploring the rooms and places that surrounded me. I sighed... these silent halls... are suffocating.

Once again, I wasn't paying attention and walked straight into a wall... great..

But it wasn't a wall, was it... but that tall man from earlier. He turned to face me. His face seemed to grow irritated, although I could only see half of it.

"Are you doing this on purpose now?" He inquired as he glared down at me with dark eyes. But for some odd reason, he didn't scare me, I stared at him calmly and gathered the words to reply to his question.

"No.. I'm sorry. I'm just... spaced out..-"

"Well, go space out somewhere else. It's not good to be wandering around like that." he retaliated with annoyance lacing his words, I just smiled and nodded.

"Im sorry, i never got chnace to look around earlier. And... that guy was his nameeee... pero... sero? he told me your name earlier but I didn't catch it, may I ask for your name?"

...

He sighed and looked away as if i wasn't good enough to be looked at for longer than he decided, "katakuri..." he spoke a little more softer than before.

I smiled and nodded, "katakuri... okay, thankyou katakuri"

Once again, he walked away like I was nothing. I guess everyone here is quite egotistical in a way. I would be too with a family like this... they all seem... close.

As I walked back to my room, I began to hear loud footsteps coming from the hall to the right of me.

A moment... just a moment later... a large figure appeared from the hall, a tall voluptuous woman wearing all pink, with beautiful pink hair. Her aura was incredibly strong, and her voice was even more than I imagined.

As she walked, she looked down at me and paused.

Staringggg....

"Mama, Mama, you must be one of the forest people... how wonderful to meet you. I was just on my way to the tea party. Would you like to join me?" She asked as she peered at me with her large judgeful eyes.

"I'm..  sorry, I don't think my mother would allow that. She told me to stay in my room though I didn't listen, I believe I'll be in trouble, " I replied nervously. She laughed and shook her head.

"Dont be ridiculous. If I want you to join me, then you shall join me regardless of what your mother says. What is your name?" She questioned me, and we both walked together down the hall.

"My name is y/n.." I spoke up to her, and she smirked..

"So you're the one who'll be joining my family as a bride to one of my sons. You people are bugger than i expected. it's wonderful. I'll jave to find a tall son to accompany you, " she cheered.

"Mama, Mama, you're so beautiful. I'm impressed by your manners and your stature. You're better than i anticipated." she babbled on.

I nodded as I walked beside her, "So is it true your people have wings?" She asked me, her words filled with curiosity.

"Yes, it is true, only the women have wings. They are small when on foot as they fold to fit comfortably under our clothing. But when we choose to fly, they flourish and become unable to hide from the public eye. We've tried to keep them secret as our people were slaughtered to sell our wings. Though it's rare to even get visitors on our island apart from... the past few years, " I responded happily, Big Mom smiled and nodded.

"My dream is to create a land filled with every race as somewhere to come together and live in peace. I understand your country has been under attack by hunters in the most recent days. That's why your mother has made a deal with me. For the protection of your lands, you are to be married to one of my sons. Having you here in Toto land proves my dream to reach reality, " she replied.

"I understand.."

...

That's all I am...