"I'm having one of those moments

"I'm having one of those moments." I walked into the event venue with Harmony along side me.

It was way more people than I invited and I didn't like that. I hate when people bring extras with them to invite only events.

My anxiety way too bad for all this.

"You'll be okay."

"Finally! My baby!" My mom walked over to me, "You looking amazing Jilly."

"Thank you." I smiled embracing her in a hug.

"This don't even feel real... You use to be the most 'I ain't never having kids' ass person I ever met." My uncle walked up making me laugh.

"Things happen." I hugged him as well before making my way around to speak to other people.

"Awww look at my fine ass baby momma." Milo opened his arms for a hug while walking towards me which had me smiling from ear to ear.

"It looks so nice in here." I told him.

"It does...I can't wait to meet this big headed baby."

"Me either."

"Them over there" He nodded towards there towards the table full of the fakest cousins I had, "They keep staring at me, I'm finna go ask they ass wassup with em."

"I'll go do it." I told him before walking off— I wouldn't even speak to them if it was up to me but my momma asked me to be nice to everybody so I'm trying.

"Hi." I dryly spoke causing them to stop gossiping like they always do and look up at me.

"Hey." Most of them spoke back.

"You look pretty." Keira looked me up and down.

It felt like nothing 'nice' she says to me is ever genuine.

"Appreciate it."

"That's yo baby daddy right?" Kianna nodded at Milo who was conversing with my uncle.

"Yeah, why?" I glared at her.

"Mhm...Y'all cute."

"Fuck that's suppose to mean Kianna?"