🔞Sodo x Cumulus x Reader

You didn't think you teased Cumulus and Sodo much at all during the concert, although they eyed you with lust as they walked off stage. You felt them come up behind you, following you to you're changing room.

"Should we fuck her slow and steady while overstimulating the shit out of them or what are you're plans?" You heard him say to Cumulus.

"Hey now, I did nothing wrong." You crossed you're arms.

"Sure darling sure." Sodo said as he circled you before looking back to Cumulus.

"Bend 'em over and fuck em. Don't let them cum though." Cumulus said as she left you're changing room. Sodo quickly grabbed your wrist, spinning you around and pushing you down onto the dresser where you had all of you're makeup and stuff. You grabbed onto the corner of the wood as you felt Sodo yank down your pants.

"You're such a fucking whore." He said as he fingered you, coating his finger in your lube. He sucked it off his fingers before unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out of his boxers. You yelped as he quickly pushed inside you. He hand came up and grabbed your neck, giving it a nice squeeze.

"Oh fuck yea." You whined, closing your eyes. He only rolled his eyes, bringing his hands back to rest on your waist as he started fucking you at a fast pace. You gasped as he spanked you, rubbing over the spot then spanking you again. He used your belt from your outfit and gently hit you with it.

"Fuck, deeper." You moaned, rolling your eyes in pleasure.

"How close are you?" He asked, leaning down to kiss your neck.

"Maybe half way." You lied. You yelp out with a cry of pain as the belt came down hard on your ass, making you clench around him.

"I don't like being lied to." He growled,  starting to fuck you rougher and faster. Cumulus had returned seconds later with a thick vibrater in hand.

"Tease them with this." Cumulus said as she started stripping. Sodo nodded, switching the vibrater on. He pulled out, pushing the toy inside you to coat it, then pushed himself back in. He slowly pushed the toy up you're ass, making you moan as gasp. Cumulus moved herself in front of you, spreading her thighs.

"Eat her up, slut. Make her feel good." Sodo said, rubbing the belt over your ass. You quickly dove into her, licking her clit sweetly. Her hands went into your hair, pushing you more against her.

"I want you're tongue inside her." Sodo growled, softly tapping your thigh with the belt. Your nose brushed against her clit as you pushed your tongue inside her, her lube coating your mouth.

"Fuck, just like that!" She moaned, rolling her eyes. Sodo'a thrusts slowed as he started fucking you with the toy. You whined against Cumulus, your legs going weak. Sodo pushed the back of your head deeper into Cumulus.

"Make her feel good, be a good whore." He said, holding your head tightly against her, making you unable to breath.

"Oh Sodo, let them breathe." Cumulus chuckled. You took a deep breath of air once Sodo let go, letting a whine escape your mouth. You continued licking her, looking up at her as she played with your horns. Sodo grabbed onto your tail, making you whine. Sodo turned the toy off inside you, pausing his thrusts as he was half way out of you.

He sucked on your spaded tip, making you moan against Cumulus.

"I want to cum." You whined, pushing Cumulus over the edge as you pushed your tongue into her once more. She came into your mouth as you licked her up. You licked her dry, letting out a whine as Sodo stopped playing with your tail.

"Please mommy, please daddy." You whined, grinding yourself against Sodo.

"Should we?" Sodo asked, looking at Cumulus.

"Will you be good now?" Cumulus said as she pulled your hair, forcing you to look at her.

"Yes ma'am." You nodded.

"Let them cum." Cumulus nodded. Sodo started pounding into, turning the vibrater back on. You moaned as you felt your legs starting to give out on you. Sodo wrapped his arm around your waist, holding you up as he walked you backwards to your chair. He held you down on him, making you start bouncing on his dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You gasped as you covered dick, your legs shaking. Sodo breathed heavily against your neck as he filled you up.

"I don't know. Do you think they learned their lesson?" Cumulus asked, looking at Sodo.

"I don't know. I say we fuck them till they can't speak." Sodo teased, licking from your neck, up behind your ear.

"Sounds like a plan." Cumulus nodded. Sodo forced you up, carrying you over to the bed and throwing you down on it. Sodo quickly unbuttoned you're shirt, throwing it in the corner, then taking off your bra. Cumulus wasted no time attaching her mouth to one of your breasts. Sodo nipped and licked at your collarbone as you ran your hands through their hair. They exchanged a sloppy kiss before starting to tease you again.