"Huh?" Anya said. "Their dogs." I said.

No shit.

Director Rose! You can't be making noise on the set!

Man fuck you this is my movie!

Dirreeectoorrr..

"Mr. doggie. Who are you?" Anya asked.
It looked so sad. So pitiful. There were voices outside the door. I gasped and turned around. We listened in on their conversation. So this is a terrorists hide out. We've got to get out of here. "Anya.. let's run!" I whisper shouted to the little girl. We backed up into someone. "U-uhh.. Hey mister.. nice weather we having out hey??" I whispered.
He revealed our hiding spot to the men inside telling them how irresponsible for saying their business out so freely.

The began to mutter rather loudly among each other. I used this as an opportunity to grab Anya's arm and drag her with me as fast as possible but was shortly grabbed by our hoods and held back by the same man. The man pulled out a knife and glared at us darkly. "You don't know me! Ima cut this bitch right now!" I shouted.
Oh fuck what do we do? What do we do?!
No. I'm a spy. I have powers. I can end this right here and now. I can't have anyone know about my powers so I'll just have to kill them all. Yes. Kill them all. Before I let my blood lust get the better of me the white dog came to our rescue and saved us both by staying protectively in front of us.

"Ya! Take that in your faces jerkquads!"

Growling menacingly he barked at the people who intended to do us harm. One guy picked up a metal pipe and threatened the dog into submission until it hid behind us. "Uhh. You were supposed to protect us! Shit were screwed!" I shouted.

Meanwhile with a panicked Yor

"Anya! Evangeline! Where did you go?! Excuse me have you seen a girl who looks like this with another little girl that scares other children?"

"Um not that I know if sorry."

She bounced to the ceiling and hooked unto tightly. Panicked that the dogs may have eaten her poor sweet children or kidnapped to become child brides to creepy old men she hopped to the floor pacing up and down the halls. Once again thinking of the unlikely.
Can you blame her? She's just lost two of her children in under 1 hour she was left alone with them.

Back with Anya and Evangeline

The dog growled behind us while the man threatened the lives of me and my sister. I was running out of options. It was either kill them or find some way to escape with out consequences. "Zir. Like literally. You're threatening me with a baby knife? The least you can do is shoot me. I'd be damned if I let myself get killed in such a sucky way. Kinda like you fashion style. Please who wears that shit. There not even famous designer. It's 202- no.. I sense I made a mistake of some kind." I said.

"You don't even know what situation you're in right now. How can you joke around in such a life and death experience? You're going to di-"

The man was cut off by the ringing of the telephone. "Who the hell would call right now?"
The dog pulled the hoods of our coats and pulled us with his strong teeth. The dog ran with us and threw us on his back and sped down the stairs. Anya talked to him as I desperately clung to her coat. I closed my eyes shut. The adrenaline rushing through my veins. Anya's loud shouts made me even more scared. I would have never thought that something like this would be added to such a sweet show.

People we at awe to see such a cute scene. If only they knew that we were running from a cold blooded killer! I mean even Anya is bawling for help but y'all bitches think this is cute. The dog ran faster and faster that I began to fear that I may fall. Soon me and Anya began to get more comfortable and began to enjoy the chase.
Why was so worried? I have Anya with me. I squeezed my face into back to compress a girlish giggle. Only then did I realize that how much of a mistake the dog made. Never mind. I am really worried. "Oh hey... pleasure seeing you here jerkquad!" I beamed. The big dog turned but was blocked by the other dog. The dog was grabbed by his leash and both me and Anya kissed the floor. No.. it's over! "You're not getting away pipsqueaks." He said. "Hey- who are you to say that?" I said. Even if this was apart of the anime it was unlikely that Anya would actually die but even so it was still rather scary. "Do it quickly."