Dave pushed open the grand, rich brown doors and stood off to the side, beckoning Clay inside. He looked around the place in bewilderment, slowly walking into the middle of the main entrance hall. The stereotypical double, curved staircase and big, fancy chandelier combo he'd seen in so many movies was a reality here. Servants could be seen hurriedly walking down halls and a few cleaning the windows in the room. The doors loudly shut, sealed tight.

"You look like a kid in a candy store," Dave grinned.

Clay scoffed, "Excuse me for not having the luxury of growing up like a Disney prince," he rolled his eyes.

Dave's eyes showed nothing, "I wa-"

"Dream!" Tommy interrupted, running down the left wing hall, "Hey!!"

Dave sighed, "Phil's runnin' a bit late, he'll come and bring Tommy back home soon; it might end up bein' Wil, though," he explained.

"Hey, Tommy," Clay smiled, waving to the boy.

"Can I... Can I shake your hand?" Tommy asked shyly.

"Wha-a-at?" Clay laughed, "Yeah, obviously."

Tommy urgently snatched Clay's right hand and excitedly waved it up and down for a few seconds, raturning hie arms to hie sides, still smiling wide "With you on our team there's no we can lose the championship! You were basically our only competition and now you're with us!" Tommy said.

"I'm, uh... glad I could be a part of it."

"Tommy, let us chat for a sec," Dave patted the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, alright..." Tommy mumbled, watching Dave guide Clay upstairs.

"I have some conditions," Dave muttered as he shut and locked the door behind them.

Clay's heart instantly began beating faster, different ideas of what could happen in these circumstances flooding Clay's thoughts, some more pleasant than others and a few a little bit too pleasant. Clay blushed, trying to calm himself down as Dave further explained.

The pig removed his red cape, folding it neatly and placing it in the large, leather chair at his desk, which he sat up on instead.

"You're on my team; remember that. You listen to me, do what I say, and you have your authority over what you're specialized in and that's the extent of it.

"What happens if I disobey then?" Clay asked without thinking, quickly raising a palm to his mouth.

Dave glared at him, standing up and backing him up against the door, caging him in place with his arms against either side of his shoulders; Dave had to bend down just to be at the right level. He roughly grabbed Clay's face, bringing them so close together Clay could feel every breath Dave took.

"You won't like what happens, Dream," Dave said lowly against Clay's ear.

Clay shivered, still trying to keep up a strong persona, "Did you just invite me over to threaten me?"

"You're the one who only came to get fucked."

"I-I did not!"

"I'm not a fool, Smiley. And you're not gettin' what you want," Dave said as he walked back to his desk, "At least, not for right now," he smirked.

Clay perked up at that, taking a small step forward.

"That got your attention, didn't it? If someone wants something from me then I make them earn it. You're no exception."

"So, I just... cooperate during the championship?"

Dave nodded, "Yes. That's all."

"And if I do that, you'll..." Clay trailed off.