My soldier: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hey, no, stay here." I hold her hands down. She avoids my gaze.

"Let me go y/n please, I don't want to talk about," she tries to stand.

"Hey, hey, stop... it's sweet." she looks away before looking up at me.

"You aren't mad?" confusion written across my face."What why would I be mad?"

Flo settles, her hands now wrapped around the back of my neck.

"We always agreed this was just casual and.."

"Woah, no, you decided this was casual. You'd always run away after we were together." I pull her body close. She moans softly, grinding down a little.

"Why are you teasing me? you know what that gets you." I grab her face, making sure she looks at me.

"Exactly." She leans down, biting and sucking on my neck. Her hand runs down my body, unzipping my jeans.

I sit back, admiring her as she reaches into my boxer shorts. Gasping at the initial contact, she slowly rubs
my full length, my head falls back in bliss.

"Fuck." My eyes closed.

"That feel good baby?" She husks in my ear.

"So good." I capture her lips biting down.

She pumps me faster and faster bringing me closer.

"Fuck Flo stop, I want you." She stands taking her panties off before sitting back on my lap, going up on
her knees, she lines me up with her already dripping centre before sinking right down on it.

We both gasped as her wall tighten immediately around me. I hold her hips rocking her back and forth and she bounces on my dick.

"Fuck y/n!" She speeds up chasing g her orgasm.
I pull her body close lifting her top off and revealing her perfect breast bouncing in front of me, I take her nipple in my mouth swirling my tongue around it.

"Right there y/n!" I suck harshly on her erect nipple nibbling at it, her finger weaving into my hair pulling me closer as she seemingly bounces faster taking my full length every time.

I pull her face to induce kissing her deeply. "Fuck y/n I love you!"

"I love fucking you too!" Her hands reach down the back of my top scratching down my back and leaving deep scratch marks.
Her face screws up signalling she's close. "That's it, baby, just like that keep going, you're doing so well!" She rocks her hips more aggressively the closer she gets pushing me right to the edge.

"Flo fuck.. please stop before I..." Before I can process we both come with a scream of each other's names, she rides me a little longer slowing down before coming to a complete stop.

I hold her there showering her with soft kisses over her face all whilst she traces shapes over my arms.

"I missed you, Flo, so much."

Lifting her head off my chest she kisses my lips. "I missed you too Y/n." She cups my face.

We lean in to kiss when the door flies open.

"Florence!... and y/n??" Hailee's jaw hangs open before closing the door.

"Fuck Hailee!" Florence gets off me running after her. I sort myself out and run after the two.

"Look it's not what it looks like... I love her ok Hailee."

I hear the tail end of the conversation a huge smile on my face.

"You do love me?" I approach her slowly but she looks away.

"Look at me." I take her chin by the middle of a forefinger turning her to face me, and she nods.