Information

Cassandre Great Crystal is Jimmy Crystals younger sister, and is one of the most amazing singers and actors of the current generation.

She is a Snow White Fox, or others would know as "Albino Fox".

Cassandre is known for her famous Albums such as; 'Disintegrated', 'Summertime Sadness', and other Duets with Alex Spock. She is also known as Redshore's Mockingbird cus of her various performances in Redshore's Theatre.

What she looks like humanfied ^

She is 35 and Single but has a Son.

She was in a band of 4, Her bandmates were Clay Callaway, Ruby Startes (i made that up 😭), Alex Spock. She was the Vocalist, Calloways the Base, Startes Piano, Spocks the Drums.

She met Calloway, Startes and Spock in Highschool, they were Chemistry buddies. They were interested in a Genre: Rock.

They start theyre band when Cassandra was 17, Calloway 19, Startes 16, and Spock 18. They went on for 8 years till suddenly they fell apart. Clay and Ruby got married and cut contact, Spock decided to go on himself, so did she.

She decided to make her own Songs, having small shows on Theaters, and usually having played on big crowds.

She was named "Singing Great" by many, and has recieved Awards all over.

——

Her son, Jack Ernest Crystal, He's about 15.

She was 21 when he was born, she was still in the band so it was hard to kind of sync having the band and a kid.

He's still in highschool and Plays Guitar and Drums.

Jack knows his father is Alex Spock because of multiple picture albums he saw on his mums drawer in her office but didn't tell her.

(thats all for now.)