A New Home

"If you don't want me to go insane with these humans here and kill them, just let me hold your hand," he commands firmly, threatening her to remain still and do as he pleases.

    Moon Ryeong tries to pull her hand away from Helios, but he is too powerful for her. She becomes irritated, he simply shows her tenderness before and makes her feel touched. But now he clearly proves his possessive and authoritative side, which always tries to forcefully trap Moon Ryeong around him. One of the things she dislikes about him is his demanding and possessive behavior.

    She shifts her gaze away from their hand and gives a death glare at him. She does not want to be controlled by him again, her eyes filled with rage. But as soon as she notices his expression, she frowns. Helios appears pale, with sweat dripping from his temples. She's never seen him like that before, so she's taken aback.

    She gradually realizes something when she recalls the event that triggered her instinct, and she tries to take control and duck it away. Her face was as pale as his is, and she was also dripping with sweat profusely. Helios also tries to control his vampire instincts by not attacking his prey. For him, who is a bloodsucker by nature, he simply tries to resist it. Maybe it feels tougher for him because he has a huge bloodsucker monster that demands him to drink human's blood, but he fights it off with a signal from her.

    His painful expression pierced her heart. There are so many humans in this closed plane in the air that he needs assistance fighting back the bloodsucker inside her. If Helios's impulses are out of control, she has no idea how many victims will be killed to satisfy the monster inside him. As a result, she is unwilling to take the risk. So she agreed to hold his hand instead. But she quickly turns away from him and returns her gaze to the window. She can clearly hear his heavy breathing and his attempts to normalize it.

    Moon Ryeong no longer hears his shallow breathing breathing after a few minutes. She also feels no movement from him. When she turns around to check on him, she feels something heavy fall on her shoulder. Helios falls asleep as she notices his head leaning on her. Moon Ryeong observes his sleeping expression; his face is still slightly pale, despite the fact that his breathing has returned to normal. He must be exhausted from fighting his way back, so she let the man rest on her shoulder while she continued to gaze out the window.

   The plane arrives at Incheon International Airport at dawn, as it should. Moon Ryeong gradually awakens as she feels the turbulence of the landing process. She has no idea when she began to fall asleep. She is taken aback when she realizes she is simply leaning on Helios's head, which is leaning on her when she sleeps. Moon Ryeong quickly moved away, which waking the vampire beside her. He's still perplexed about what happened; he's never slept so soundly and comfortably before. When he falls asleep, which he never did, he is completely unaware of what is going on around him.

    "We arrived, sir, miss," Smith says, informing the two vampires that they have arrived in Korea.

   "Are you sure?" Helios is still dazed, and Moon Ryeong has fallen silent after realizing what she has done to him. How could they have slept together like that? 

    Helios rises from his seat, dragging Moon Ryeong with him. Their hands are still interlocked. The female vampire keeps staring at their hand in front of her, which is always cold. She then shifts her gaze to his back and notices how tall he is in comparison to her. When she stands right behind him like this, she feels so small, but she is also saved by his exsictance, which protects her. Even after they leave the airport, they continue to hold each other's hands.

    He had prepared a car just for them, as Smith had stated. From the outside, it may appear to be any other luxury vehicle, but it is not. Smith employs cutting-edge technology to create a window that prevents incoming solar radiation from passing through. The inside car can still receive sunlight, but there is no radiation on it, so the vampire should be able to ride on it even in bright sunlight. The car smoothly drives them to their new home.