"Hmm.. Let's see then. Ah namjoon hyung, I think it will be better if we start training. Uncle min seongjoon and uncle jung wooshik talked yesterday. They have been able to buy weapons. So the pack members have to practice how to use them."

"Then as soon as they get here, we will start training our warriors. We can choose strong betas and alphas for this training sessions. But if we want to build an army, we will need more people."

"Yes, hyung.. I was thinking that me and suga hyung should go and search around the world to find more werewolves."

"But you're supposed to be here because you're the alpha of the pack."

"I won't go all the time. From time to time I will go to find the werewolves and bring them. When I'm gone, appa will take care of the pack."

"Alright then, be careful. Anyway, since you are a true blood alpha, you better go. Because of your sensing strength, it will be easy to find our people."

"Yes.. That's why I decided to go. When I go, can you take care of my mate.?"

"Don't worry about that, tae.. we'll take good care of kookie."

"Baby koo is ready.. aren't appa going?" Their conversation stopped when jungkook, who was wearing a new outfit, ran up and jumped into namjoon's lap.

"Oh look, my baby is so pretty.." Namjoon said, jungkook shyly hid his face in the crook of namjoon's neck.

"Kookie, can you stay with hubby ahjusshi until appa gets ready?"

"Okie" Jungkook went and sat on taehyung's lap. Taehyung inhaled jungkook's scent and placed a soft kiss on jungkook's nape while the little one played with taehyung's long fingers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time passed like that and a year passed. The number of members in the Purple Moon Pack had also increased by that time due to taehyung's efforts. And with the help of namjoon, yoongi and hoseok, taehyung trained the whole pack. Namjoon and yoongi were assigned to train the alphas while hoseok was tasked with training the betas. Taehyung trained most talented and strong people with him.

Little jungkook was well used to the life of the pack by that time and the whole pack knew jungkook very well. But at that time, jungkook was realizing that he was different from other werewolves. Because usually a werewolf changes from human form to wolf form in 10-12 years. A true blood alpha shifts at the age of 8 or 9, while an alpha shifts at 10 years of age. While a beta shifts at around 11 years old, an omega usually shifts into his wolf form at 12 years old. Although the first shift is a bit painful, after that it becomes very normal. So in the pack school, they are taught how to shift and how to control the wolf form and how to change back to human form at that time.

Thirteen-year-old jungkook hadn't gotten his first shift at that time, so he realized that he was very different from the others. But jungkook was afraid to ask anyone about it. He thought that people would ostracize him when they found out that he was different. So he waited for a day when he too could shift into wolf form like the others.

But everyone around jungkook still loved jungkook as before. Especially eunwoo.. jungkook's friend and protector. Eunwoo is a strong alpha, so no one in their school dared to say anything to jungkook.

Jin, who came to pick up jungkook from school that day, took jungkook and came to the training field in the pack to see namjoon.

"Appa.." When he heard jungkook's voice, namjoon, who was training the group, left the task and came running.

"My baby... did you come to see appa?" Jungkook gave a bunny smile and nodded as namjoon asked, taking jungkook from jin's hands.

"What did you learn at school today?"