.3

Start writing your story

Italics will be a past memory

The normal letters will be current.

I do not own any of the pictures or music. I recommend listening to the song if you have not already heard it to get a small picture of where this story comes from!.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Sir, Trevor will be arriving shortly by escort just as you requested." 

"Good, Good. And what about Mrs. Whitlock?"

"She's getting ready for this evening. Although, sir, she seems nervous about everything, is there something you would like me to give her?"

"Hmmm, two shots of tequila and if that still doesn't work give her two more."

"Yes, sir."

" Oh and Henry, give her this for me. Tell her to wear it instead of the diamond necklace."

Max threw a medium sized box to Henry who caught it with ease, after all it wasn't his first time catching things and it certainly won't be the last. With one finale bow Henry took his leave, carefully shutting the door.

Max made his way to the liquor cabinet in his office and pulled out two shot glasses. Only one was filled with cheap whiskey as the other was for his guest arriving soon. He took a big sip, while briskly making his way to the large windows to look over the city. With time to spare Max let his thoughts wonder.

"Dude! Are you still going to the Underground? I told you to clean your act up! For fucks sake your about to marry the most amazing woman ever and you can not fuck it up!"

" Calm down Max, it's okay! I've already figured it out. I'll lay low for a while, act like she's the best thing in the world and then say I'm going on a work trip. I will stay at a small Inn far from here, pay in cash so It's not traceable and then return like I didn't just get fucked by some other whore. It's so simple!"

" Trevor you can't-"

" I can't, what huh? Fuck whoever I want whenever I want, because I most certainly can. Just like I can marry whoever I want, Go wherever I want and no one can fucking stop me. This entire wedding is just to get my parents off my back!"

"Trevor I don't want this to come back and bite you later on, okay? I care about you man , and that lady you're about to marry is too good for you, too pure and niave for you to break her heart for your selfish gain. So please clean up your act."

Max stormed out of the room without another word. It was useless fighting Trevor, Just like fighting a brick wall, it wouldn't budge. He knew of all the shit Max did and this was a perfect opportunity for him to change into a better person.

He knew that was complete shit though and would be there to pick up Charlotte's piece's as Trevor broke her. His plan was to put her back together and show Trevor what he missed one day.

Max let out a sigh before walking over to the glass table in between the couches and set down the manilla envelope. Just in time to because as he sat down a knock resonated through the dark room.

"Enter!"

"Sir, Mr. Trevor is-" The guard pouted as the guest pushed right past and interrupted him.

"Max, my dear friend! Long time no talk. Such a surprise you wanted to meet here and well this place is just..... Like you."