chapter 27 what about me ?

Start from the beginning

Y/n went on of she wanted to do in her first life before she died.
"I would pray for that God everyday hoping that it's fine the right man to marry and spend the rest of my life with along with having children."

She then sighed to herself as she couldn't bring to say what's on her mind but she did anyways "Ben was his name. I thought he would be the one for me to spend the rest of my life with but it seems that God had other plans for Ben."

(I have to admit I feel that probably this man named Ben was not meant for you Y/n.
You are meant for someone who is worth for you and will protect you even it mean against Death itself.)

"I know I shouldn't expect more in this world given what happened to me.
But hey what can I say ? I like to dream big don't blame me.

"How did the two you meet and how did you know each other ?" I had asked Y/n because I'm very curious of this person "Ben" if he is really important for her.
"Oh we meet when I was 17 years old and he was 19 years old. He was 3 years older then but still we became friends.
"How did the both got to know each other ?" I had asked her again.

"Well I was running away from the orphanage because I was about to become an adult they weren't going to keep me there any longer so I was roaming around the streets looking for a job or any job and that would hire a young woman at the time."

"Why did you run away from there in the first place ?" - Seth had asked You once again.

"When you're 18 you are considered as a full adult and the orphanage where I was the man that ran it had a sick perverted thing for young women and I was the only young woman there he was just waiting for me to be an adult so you know."

- Y/n said with a face full with sickening look in her eyes. Reminding her of the man back at her world still Twisted her stomach as if she wanted to throw up.

Still You continued on with the story because honestly you never told anyone the truth about how you were living before you met Ben besides you wanted to be completely honest for Seth, you are never like that even with that even with Ben.

"While I was walking by downtown I saw a sign at a cafe that they were hiring a part-time waitress the pay was fair and I would work around my own hours if I can't it was a great opportunity that I couldn't pass so I went in there and I asked the manager if they job was still open they said yes and wouldn't mind hiring me."
"The women I had spoken with was very sweet lady she once told me that she lost her husband and her child in an fire when she was younger.

"Anyways She hired me for a few weeks I was making more money than I thought I would."

"She even let me stay there at her place until I could get an apartment or a house on my own and Ben had also worked there longer than me so he showed me how to work and to do things on my own and if I needed any help he said don't hesitate to ask he was a good person and a good friend."

"What happened to the sick perverted fool you were talking about ?" - I had asked as I was once again filled with rage within me as I wanted to snap his neck with his bare hands.

" well he was still looking for me and I was doing my best to hide from him but he caught up and he made a whole scene from the cafe demanding for me to come back because it was all a misunderstanding on my part that I was overreacting from his question."

"What the hell did he ask you ?" As I was afraid from what she was going to say.

"Before I ran away from the orphanage the reason why was because when I was alone in the kitchen helping clean up after everyone ate he came to me as he put his hands on my hips and whispered into my ear to say that I was no young beautiful woman and that I will need protection from a man and he was willing to offer that for me if I offered something else in return."