"Jeez, Row. You look amazing," she said, looking me up and down. "I mean, like really good. No wonder you're dating Harry Styles." 

I blushed from her compliment as she looked around the suite. "Damn, I've always wanted to see what this suite looked like. To think, all I needed to do was date a celebrity. By the way, the security escort? That was pretty cool."

"Oh, yea, haha, you get used to it. They actually have to come with us but free rides anywhere we want!"

"Damn, that is insane but so cool, Rowan. So tell me everything," she said, as she sat down on the couch in front of the long windows.

"Well, I was helping on Harry's interview and I guess we just kind of fell for each other. It was so crazy because I obviously was attracted to him but I never thought any of this would happen and now I'm on tour with him until July. He met my parents and everything already. We've had some bumps along the way but things have been really great lately."

"Wow. That is so cool, like really cool. Do you remember in high school when we used to get stoned and talk about our future and I said you would marry a rock star? I totally called it!"

"Oh yea! I totally forgot about that!"

After an hour of catching up with Charlie, we decided to finally get ready. I went into the bathroom and pulled down my hair.

"Rowan!! These clothes are for you? They look brand new! Did he get these all for you??"

I walked back into the front room and nodded. "I didn't have a thing packed, remember?"

"Shit, this is the life. Oh my God, these boots!"

I laughed as I walked back into the bathroom. I opened the brand new makeup and got ready. Charlie joined me as we went back and forth catching up more before we were finally ready. I checked my reflection and my eye makeup was a bit heavier than usual but I liked it. It made my blue eyes come alive. My hair was pulled back in a sleek ponytail. I chose a black blazer, white t shirt, light wash jeans and tan flats. I grabbed a few bracelets and put those on too. I took a step back and liked what I saw.

"You look so good! I am so happy those people took your picture so I knew you were here!"

"Me too!"

We laughed as I grabbed a clutch and threw my phone and wallet inside. I pulled back the door and the two guards turned to close it behind us and led us to the elevator. We got on the elevator and Charlie smirked at me as they stood in front of us. I shrugged my shoulders and we laughed.

"Miss Emerson, Harry wants you to have this for tonight." The guard slid a metallic black card into my hand and it felt heavy as I looked down at it.

"Woah." I heard Charlie say over my shoulder. "That's one of those black card things."