"Go and see outside, who will not bully you."

  Su Xici's face A little paler.

  "You want to stay here, that's fine."

  He raised his head slowly, with vigilance and doubt in his eyes.

  Nangong Ran was like teasing a cat, and finally spoke out his conditions slowly.

  "Tell me frankly, who asked you to come, who did you take advantage of, what is the purpose, everything, I can barely give you a place to stay."

  Anyway, he didn't pay the salary, and he didn't want to share with him. Such hypocritical people do too much pestering.

  "No one."

  "No one? Do you think I'll believe your nonsense?"

  "It's really true."

  "Then who did you learn your marksmanship from?"

  "Playground."

  "Liar." Nangong Ran didn't believe it at all , "If you say that again, we have nothing to talk about." Then, he walked to the bathroom, obviously asking him to leave and not wanting to continue this topic.

  "Everyone has things that they don't want to face, please be tolerant and considerate to each other."

  "Go talk to the old man and see if he understands you, a freak."

  He whispered: "He knows. "

  So he was very grateful to Nangong Rong for his tolerance and did not want him to suffer any harm.

  Seeing that there is no way to talk with Nangong Ran now, Su Xici had no choice but to leave first, and then think of other ways.

  He had to find a solution.

  ——Nangong Ran asked Nangong Rong what he thought during breakfast, and Nangong Rong really knew about it, and he couldn't help being dissatisfied: "Can't you find someone who is normal?"

  "Normal? He is very normal and afraid of contact What's wrong with him, you don't want to sleep with him, what do you care about so much, as long as he can do his job as a housekeeper."

  Thinking about it carefully, there is actually no problem.

  When has he paid attention to whether there is something wrong with the employees of the group? A good employee is one who can complete the tasks assigned by him.

  Su Xici walked in and told Nan Gongrong that the doctor was here.

  Nangong Ran rolled his eyelids, glanced at him indifferently, and corrected him solemnly: "Don't talk nonsense, I like women."

  "I don't know what kind of women you like?" Nangong Rong said disgustedly, "Susu ..."

  Nangong Ran turned cold.

  "Push me over." Nangong Rong beckoned kindly, asking Su Xi to push him out.

  Su Xici pushed him to the door, just in time to meet the doctor, the nurse beside him took his seat and continued to push him into the living room.

  Su Xici watched them walk to the next room, and heard the voice of the man behind him on the phone.

  "Already downstairs? Sure enough, no woman can resist my charm. If this continues, if men also fall in love with me..."

  Thinking of this, his stomach churned and he wanted to vomit.

  No, it's not psychological nausea, it's physical nausea.