Su Xici calmly lowered his head, silently stepped aside, and pressed his right hand on the back of his left hand.

  Tian Cheng glanced at him helplessly, took a deep breath, and said, "Brother Ran, I have something to tell you."   

  "I'm not free right now."

      As the person on the background board, "Su Xici, you come with me."

  "Brother Ran, I really have something very important." Tian Cheng summoned up his courage and said loudly, "I like you."

  Su Xi Ci looked up in surprise.

  It was clearly not what he said just now.

  "I've made it clear, I'm not going to country M."

  After confessing, Tian Cheng's anxiety was swept away, and a calm and firm light burst into his eyes, and he approached him step by step, "I decided to go to country M because of you , now that you have returned to China, I have no reason to go abroad. I want to be with you, stay by your side, take care of you, and I want to marry you, Nangong Ran."

  This vigorous confession attracted everyone in the audience look.

  Su Xici really wanted to rub his forehead.

  Stealing chickens is not enough to lose rice, and the relationship you want to break up is not completely broken, but people still stay.

  Bai Yueguang stays here, how does the hero find a substitute, how does he meet the heroine, how does he speed up the completion of the HE finale.

  Nangong Ran looked her up and down defiantly, and said with a sneer, "Just you?"

  Tian Cheng's face turned pale.

  "You think too highly of yourself."

  With a clatter, the transparent wine glass slipped from her hand and shattered into pieces on the ground, and the wine stains splashed stains on Tian Cheng's delicate sunset dress.

  "Brother Ran..." She looked at him in disbelief, with tears in her eyes, and tried her best not to let it slip.

  "Su Xici, didn't you hear what I said?" Nangong Ran urged impatiently.

  Tian Cheng couldn't bear it anymore, squatted on the ground and buried her head in tears.

  Su Xici's heart was crumpled by the crying.

  He wanted to step forward to comfort this innocent girl, and there was already a person beside her.

  Situ Se took off his suit jacket, covered her body, and gave her a solid harbor with his arms and chest.

  In the novel, they will be a couple of immortals, if Tian Cheng doesn't fall in love with Nangong Ran enough to become an obsession.

  "Su Xici!"

  Nangong Ran ran out of patience, and looked at him violently, "Don't make me repeat it again."

  Su Xici's body trembled uncontrollably, and followed him obediently.

  Only then was Nangong Ran satisfied, and stepped forward to a place where there were fewer crowds.

  The guests' discussions gradually moved away, and when there was no sound in their ears, the people in front stopped.

  "Bald? Fat? Beer belly?" He asked sharply, "Have you died of a heart attack?"

  "You eavesdropped on our conversation." It is the expression of guilty conscience in the eyes.