"Appa, how it happened? Where is hubby ahjusshi's wound?" Jungkook turned his doe eyes to namjoon again.

"It's magic. Do you want to try it too?" Jungkook, who thought for a while when namjoon asked, nodded. Namjoon quickly motioned at the person who had performed the ritual.

"Now do as this ahjusshi says, Ok?" When namjoon said and stood next to jungkook, the rituals started again.

"You, Kim Namjoon's son Jeon Jungkook, do you promise in the name of the Moon Goddess that starting today, you will accept your responsibility as Luna of the Purple Moon Pack, and then assist your husband in the welfare of your pack, and make impartial and correct decisions at all times?" The ritualist presented the oath and looked at jungkook. Seeing everyone's eyes on him, jungkook pouted and looked at namjoon because he didn't know what to do.

"Say yes I promise." Namjoon leaned down and whispered in jungkook's ear.

"Yess.. kookie promises." Jungkook said while nodding his head, that cute response managed to add a smile to everyone's face.

"Where is the magic??" When jungkook asked again, the person who performed the ritual gave the dagger to jungkook's hand and brought the pot containing the red ring to jungkook.

"What does kookie want to do?" Jungkook asked and namjoon moved closer to him.

"Now, like ahjusshi did, you have to cut your hand and pour blood on this." Jungkook tentatively took the dagger into his hand as namjoon said. But as soon as the sharp blade touched his skin, jungkook quickly put the dagger away and looked at namjoon with glossy eyes. Even though namjoon's heart was broken, there was no way he could stop this ritual because it was something that had to be done.

"Doesn't my baby want to see the magic?" Jungkook looked at taehyung's hand again when namjoon asked. Then he cut his hand with his eyes closed due to the curiosity he felt when he saw taehyung's palm that didn't even have a sign of injury. Jungkook's sobs got louder and louder as the drops of blood continued to fall into the bowl. When he couldn't watch the sight anymore, taehyung took jungkook's hand and pressed it to his lips and placed his lips on the incision and licked it delicately. Taehyung is jungkook's mate as well as a true blood alpha. So jungkook's wound was healed in an instant and he felt the pain go away. Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and looked at taehyung.

"You are okay now.. don't cry." Jungkook quickly looked at his hand as taehyung softened his usually deep voice as much as possible. Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw his palm, which was as beautiful as before without even a drop of blood.

"Appa... kookie's wound healed.. Let's do it again."

"Let's do it later. Now do as this ahjusshi says." Shaking his head and trying to stop his smile, namjoon said. Jungkook nodded, pouting.

"Alpha and Luna of the Purple Moon Pack, the two of you are getting engaged right now. Before the Moon Goddess, you must exchange rings to confirm your marriage."

After that, taehyung took the ring soaked in jungkook's blood and put it on his ring finger, and according to namjoon's guidance, jungkook also took the ring soaked in taehyung's blood and put it on his ring finger.

Then the person who performed the ritual chanted the hymn for the blessings of the moon goddess and tied jungkook and taehyung's pinkies with a red and blue colored thread and washed their hands with holy water.

"Alpha Taehyung and Luna Jungkook's betrothal ritual will be concluded and Alpha Taehyung will address you as the new Alpha."

When the rituals ended like that, jungkook tried to run away and jump on jin's body. But taehyung put his arm around jungkook's shoulder and stopped him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

The blue and red colors were chosen because it was a special theme for Taekook. Purple is formed from the combination of those two colours. And jungkook is fire, taehyung is water.. It also indicates by red and blue. Also, the scene where the blue string comes to the man and the red string to the woman according to a myth in their country. Because of those things, those two colors were chosen.

Indigo is coming!

We'll miss you big bro😭❤️

25/11/2022

25/11/2022