1.2

Two Years Later...

Ilhoon's POV...

I ran off stage with the other members and immediately went for my water. BTOB fully signed to CUBE Entertainment two years ago. I know a few other groups got signed to other companies and were doing well like B.A.P. but I don't know about BTS.

"Hey guys," I turned around and froze with my waterbottle halfway to my mouth, "How have you guys been?"

"Ivory!" Sungjae jumped up and hugged her before the rest of us could process everything. I was the last member to not only process the situation but also to move to give her hug.

She looked so different. Her hair was a light bronze(?), her skin was still tan but it was brighter than before, her eyes weren't brown but instead hazel, and her smile was shyer than before.

We all talked for a bit before the other members ran off one by one.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"I'm a backup dancer for YG," Ivory said.

"You look so different."

"I let my natural, strawberry blonde hair grow out and stopped wearing my brown contacts. No more brunette and brown eyed Ivory anymore," she laughed, "What about you? You look different too."

"Yeah. I stopped smoking and drinking a little bit before BTOB was signed and started working out more as well as working on my rap. I've changed a lot," I lowered my head thinking back to our last day of year twelve.

"What got you to stop? I'm glad you did though," she said quietly.

"You and I both know the answer to that question, Ivory," I said. She raised her eyebrow and I sighed before I answered her, "You and I both know that you are why I stopped."

-Last Day at Starlight Academy-

"Ivory, do you like me?" I decided to gather up all my courage and ask her as we sat on the bench in the school's courtyard.

"Yeah but..."

"But you don't know if you can date me?" I asked her. I stared at the ground, not wanting to look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry, Ilhoon. I know you like me and-"

"I don't like you. I love you because over the past five months you've managed to make me fall in love with you," I interrupted her, "What will it take to show you that I want you here? With me? Forever?"

"I don't know. I don't know how to let myself fall for you entirely just yet."

"I'll change for you. If I really have to."

"We'll see, Ilhoon," Ivory whispered before getting up and walking to her mom's car.

-Current Day-

"I really did change you know. I promised myself to stop everything so that when I saw you again, I wouldn't be that version of me. I'd be healthy and focused and reliable. The other members can vouge for me, I really have changed for you," I said.

"But now your career gets in the way."

"What do you mean?"

"The dating bans."

"Those are for three years and BTOB has been allowed to date for a year now since we started making music in 2012 but weren't 'signed' as artists to CUBE. In 2015, last year, we were allowed to date. So what do you say, Ivory?" I grabbed her hand and held it gently in mine.

"I don't know, Ilhoon. Well- Let me rephrase that. I know what to say but I'm worried about your career, my career, and your fans."

"That doesn't answer my question," I said. She laughed a little before looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Yes. Does that answer your question?" I pulled her into a hug and saw Eunkwang walk in from over her shoulder.

"Finally! We've been waiting for two and a half years, Ivory," she laughed as the other members came in to see why Eunkwang was yelling. Once they saw me and Ivory hugging, they all yelled because of how long they were waiting for her and I to get together.

I started laughing and Ivory did too as they continued their rants.