[3]-The Sacrificial Commander

Start from the beginning

But putting that aside...

'Why is it past tense?'

Was loved by all, does it mean that this story...

His eyes strolled down to the description of the book.

"hm. "

"What is it? "

Cale went silent for a few moments, his sharp eye looked at the screen with viciousness. He then looked at Death who is still waiting his response.

Cale said without any emotion, "This is the 'popular' trope on earth."

The Ruler of Death nodded.

The redhead said again.

"This story, I need to sacrifice myself to reach the epilogue. "

He hates this kind of trope.

He hates dying, he knows that he sometimes sacrificed himself for his allies but still, he lived after that. Sacrificing yourself to die, he won't do such a thing unless emergency.

And here they are, looking at the contents of the story. His other him wholeheartedly received their end.

"To reach the reader——"

"I need to be the main character, I know. "

The main character is Cale Henituse himself.

'I will experience as my other self in this story.'

To reach the reader who has his shard, he needs to be the main character who is Cale Henituse, that sacrificed himself for his allies safety.

He felt another headache appear like a pimple on his handsome face.

'I'll get this over with.'

Yes, the faster...the better.

"I'm sorry."

Death mumbled quietly.

"There's no need for useless apologies."

The young master knew that they are forced to do all of these complicated tasks, all of this happened not just because of Death too. So he shouldn't waste his words to apologize.

Cale Henituse activated his Record ability and opened the book.

There are Five chapters.

Cale clicked the first chapter and read it with intense focus, His index finger moved along his pupils that are strolling the words on the screen.

[Cale Henituse has a secret power inside his blood. ]

[The blood of Thames lets their descendant to conquer the flow of time... ]

————————————————

Twenty minutes past.

"Are you ready? "

"Open the portal. "

He had already read all the chapters and how the storyline would go, he also read the ending.
He can't help but feel the sense of Deja Vu when he was reading The Birth Of Hero before being Transmigrated.

A portal appeared infront of him due to the Timekeepers powers, she looked at Cale for the last time and said.

"Have a fun journey. "

Cale ignored what she said and jumped to the portal.

The entrance of the portal then was closed, Cale continued to fall into the endless hole that is surrounded with vibrant colors, it burns his eyes just by seeing them.