Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and there was nothing she couldn't say, and in order to Avoid the same thing happening to them in the future, she had to warn the children, so she told them about being entangled in saving someone.

  Tao Xingxing said at this time, "I know, if I encounter this kind of situation, I will pretend to be an ugly monster, and I will not be afraid that the rescued person will entangle me!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 612 Demon Rampant 9

  At this time, Xu Nana said quietly, "Do you have to be saved?" Xu   Duoduo

  also tilted her head and looked at Tao Xingxing, "Do you have to be saved?"

At Na's words, Tao Xingxing froze here.

  Tao Yaoyao also looked at him and said, "You have to save him, can't you just ignore him and walk away?"

  Wu Bao also tilted his head and said, "Uncle, if you really love that person, you can hand him over to him." Uncle Policeman!"

  "Yes, Uncle Policeman can take care of things, why don't you leave it to Uncle Policeman?" Liu Bao was also curious.

  Di Feilin also joined in the fun and asked, " Is it necessary to save?"

  Seeing a group of women surrounded him, Tao Xingxing was a little speechless when he said what happened, "So what!"

  "That what Huh?" Sanbao looked at Tao Xingxing curiously, wondering what his uncle was thinking   ? you want!

"   That mouth were about to twitch, "She's buried in the ground, aren't you afraid she'll suffocate to death if you don't dig it out sooner?"

  Dabao said at this time, "What if you noticed that she buried herself ? She is not afraid of death, why are you afraid of her death?"

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Yes, Xingxing, she is not afraid of death, why are you afraid of her death?"

  Tao Xingxing looked at her sister and teased Looking at his expression, he couldn't help but say, "Sister, you did it on purpose." You delicately made a group of little girls embarrass him, and delicately watched jokes by the side.

  Tao Yaoyao waved her hands and said, "I didn't do anything on purpose, it's just that your brother-in-law has encountered this kind of thing, so I want you to be a warning. If you really want to save, call the police and let the police come to save you!"

  "Sister, we are monks. If we want to be happy with each other, what is there to be afraid of? If you are really entangled, just throw it aside. We are monks, and we can wipe them out with a wave of our hands." Tao Xingxing I think it' s too troublesome to look forward and backward.

  Tao Yaoyao directly nodded Tao Xingxing's head, "If the monks are so unrestrained, what do you think the world will be like? We are monks, and if we want to overcome the catastrophe, what we are most afraid of is some kind of karma, understand?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to the sky after talking about this, "Although the rules of the law of heaven have not matured, there are still rules of the law of heaven in this world. If we don' t abide by the order here, then we may be wiped out by the law of heaven.

  "In other people's hands, you have to follow their rules.

  Tao Xingxing was depressed, "Will it really increase the difficulty of crossing the catastrophe?" When my sister was by my side, I had my sister to help cross the catalyste, but if my sister was not here, the power of the tribulation thunder was stronger, wouldn't it be that he wanted to cross the catastrophe? Disappeared?   Tao Yaoyao I didn't talk about them anymore, and just talked about the arrangements for the next day, "Tomorrow Saturday, you will go to the army with us. If you want to do your homework, you can bring it with you. "