Of course, if possible, it is best for people to admit the existence of their base.

  During this period of time, everyone has considered building a city in this forest, but this idea was rejected, because this is a natural forest, if it is destroyed and built into a city, it will damage the environment a bit.

  After all, they are outsiders, and if they can not destroy the natural environment here, it is better not to destroy it, and they entered this world for better cultivation . Their goal is the same as Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, to enter a higher level. Plane, so they just need to integrate properly.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 412 Unknown Danger 1

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye changed the location of the base, they asked Five Treasures and Six Treasures every day if they had any special feelings.

  Although they didn't find anything unusual about the previous ability, they felt that the two little guys definitely had the ability to predict danger.

  In the next period of time, Wubao and Liubao have been bothered by their parents. They have said it hundreds of times, and there is no uncomfortable feeling here, otherwise the two of them would have run away a long time ago. up.

  Almost a week passed, and Di Yufeng and his wife ran out. They told Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye about their feelings. They felt that after changing the base, their cultivation speed seemed to have doubled.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other , and Di Feiye also went to ask the space warriors.

  After this circle of inquiry, they got an astonishing result. Although the cultivation in the previous base was faster than that in Interstellar, it was almost twice as slow as the current base.

  "Where did this double go?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and the two of them couldn't help breaking out in a cold sweat. In fact, they didn't need to think too much, they knew that there must be a huge monster under that base, and everyone The abilities that are usually cultivated are absorbed away.

  "Shall we go take a look?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, who shook his head, and he directly turned on a monitor, "When I left, I installed a monitor there."

  Surveillance The weapon was placed on a tree. At the place where their base was before, many wolves and leopards gathered there.

  The beauty from the wolf tribe was also there, and she was snarling in circles angrily, "Why? Why are those humans gone?"

  A man from the leopard tribe shouted at her, "Be quiet!"

  But how could that wolf beauty control her emotions? She was thrown into the Leopard Clan for a period of time, and lived a life of abuse in the Leopard Clan, so she only felt disgusted when she saw the things of the Leopard Clan. "You don't need to worry about me!" The

  wolf beauty continued to growl and jump on the spot, as if this was the only way to vent the pain in her heart.

  If she knew the names of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, she would probably have started cursing by now, but unfortunately, she didn't know the names of those two humans.

  At this moment, the ground shook slightly.

  Although it was very slight, a guy from the leopard tribe noticed it, "The ground is moving, there must be something underground, let's leave quickly."

  The guy ran to one side while talking, and all the leopard tribe followed him After running to the side, only the wolves still stood there and laughed at them.