I start to think about Tracy, she seems super nice but I know not to get to excited. People have asked to sit with me at lunch before but it's usually only because I have the last free table. I always have to keep in the back of my mind that no one will every truly like me in any type of way, I mean I don't give them any reason too like me.

~ dinner
"Soooo, his names Mitch." My mom speaks up while setting our plates down.

"yeah I really don't care for the name, you and I both know he will either leave or you will get bored and drop him." I respond while poking my food with my fork.

"yeah whatever, how was school?" She continues to try and make small talk.

"it was the same as every other day, well these three girls decided to sit with me at lunch but that's all that really happened" I huff out trying to just make her happy so I can be left alone.

"ohhh well that's great, see I told you, you would make new friends." She cheers with a huge smile on her face.

"They're not friends I barely even know them."

"Well get to know them Ali. Seriously I'm not kidding when I say you need friends." She begins to start talking in a low 'serious' tone.

"yeah were not doing this, sorry I'm going to bed, oh and Michael is waiting in yours." I taunted her, she just looks at me with rage but stops herself from blowing up, but don't be fooled she just doesn't want to embarrass herself.

-
"Hey Ali!" Tracy waves to me while walking to my table.

I nod my head at her thinking she was gonna walk right past me but no, her and her friends sit across from me once again except Tracy she takes a seat next to me. So maybe these are supposed to be my friends.

We eat in silence for a minute until Nora completely breaks it once Evie walks by us. "She has really pretty skin"

"I've heard she's got a scar on her back from when she tried to save her baby brother from a fire" Yumi beamed with excitement to talk about her.

"Guys she's not Wonder Woman" Tracy says looking at us.

"Hey don't look at me with that face, I completely agree." I say putting my hands up, causing the three to laugh.

"Hey I'll catch you guys later" Tracy announces, getting up from the lunch table and walking away.

I look up and see Evie's little squad talking to Tracy and laughing, I can't hear what they're saying but by the blondes body language it wasn't very nice. But I don't say a word, I promised myself no drama so I'm keeping it that way.

"Ali?" Nora speaks up and looks at me.

"that's me, what?" I respond back putting on a smile so my resting bitch face doesn't shine threw.

"what's you're secret? I mean you're super pretty you're style's amazing and I don't know you just always look good" she babbled out, Yumi nodding her head in agreement.

I begin to feel a smile appear on my face, but not a fake smile a real genuine one.

"aw oh my god, thank you but I don't really know. I just learned to not care what other people think and just do my own thing even if people don't like it." I smile and shrug my shoulders.

-
"MOM GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I scream at my mother.

"Ali bear please calm down, it's nothing, seriously." She says with bruised face and tears all over her.

"Really me coming home from school and walking into him punching you in the face is nothing?! You seriously need help!" I yell once again completely ignoring the ignorant nickname she gave me.