Sex Money Feelings Die 7

Finns pov

I woke up and had realized I had fallen asleep in her room. Our hands are still intertwined. I look over at her sleeping peacefully he hair spread around her. Her face looks relaxed and peaceful a good change for once.

Y/n pov

I woke up and he was sitting up looking over at me. My alarm was going off and it had been for a while bc it was now 9.

"I should go" Finn said. I didn't respond just nodded my head. What just happened?

A FEW DAYS LATER

Today is the day I find out if I get the role of aelin or not. I'm surprised I made it this far. I walk into the casting studio and Finn is there talking to the director before nodding and sitting down in the lobby...weird. I shrug it off and sat down waiting for my name to be called. There are 15 girls left for this role. Today is the final cut and it is decided by the chemistry read with the actors playing Chaol and Dorian. My name was called and I walked into the room with the actor playing Chaol. It is Jaeden Martell that is why Finn is here. Jaeden looked up and smiled at me.

"Good morning" he said

"Morning"

"Ready to start"

"Yea"

He nods to the director. We act out a scene where Chaol is dining with celene/aelin.

That was great y/n the director said why don't you go over to Dorians room they are ready for you now. I walked in and gasped when I saw who is playing Dorian.

Finn

MOTHERFUCKING

Wolfhard