So they both went upstairs again to enjoy the rides again and seeing both of them enjoying our RaIna had a wide smile on their faces.

Now they moved inside closed tunnel which was a single ride. First Naina took the slide then Rajveer.

They both fall down in the pool within a few minutes

They both fall down in the pool within a few minutes. As Rajveer was wearing shirt so due the water pressure in tunnel the buttons became free which were clearly displaying his perfectly build up aps. Everything was under control until some random girls started starting him like they will eat him up. Naina was controlling her temper but at last she loses it when one of the girls came and complimented Rajveer on his build up body. At staring Rajveer was liking her jealous wife but went he saw her changing facial expression he understood that the water has gone over the head, if by mistake any girl gives him a compliment, then Naina will take her life for sure.

Before Naina gets blasted, Rajveer drags her away because he didn't want to cause anyone's death.

Nai..... mujhe yaha kyu leke aaye ho aap.

Raj...... main nhi chahta tha ki tum unki jaan le lo bas isliye.

Nai...... aapko baari daya aarhi hai unpe agar ek ki jaan chali bhi jaati toh uski wajah aap hote main nhi.

Raj....... aab unhe thore na pata tha ki wo ek shaadi suda bande ko tadh rahi hai.

Nai....... maine dekha tha aap bhi enjoy kar rahe the unke compliment ko.

Then some girls came to them and compliments Rajveer.

Girl...... hottie you can kill someone with your smile.

Girl2...... hottie would you share your cellphone number?

Nai...... 100 pe call kar lena ofcourse tumari baat ho jayegi.

Girl....... maine aapse bhi pucha hottie se pucha hai.

Nai....... for your kind information you are asking for my husband cellphone number.

Girl2....... Husband 😱.

Nai........ or I should say father.

Girl........ Father 😱.

Rajveer was just seeing her replying the girls and the lowered face of the girls was telling him that how possessive Naina can be for him. He was really on nine clouds after the current accident.

The girls didn't want to be insulted anymore so they left from there. Now Naina turns towards Rajveer and found him smiling and as soon as Rajveer realized that Naina had seen him smiling, he understood that his sweet active volcano is about to erupt on him and there was no way to escape.

He immediately hides his smile and makes a gross of the poor suffering husband for whom it was too late.

Nai...... waise kuch jaada hi compliment nhi mil gye aapko aaj.

Selfless Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara