10.

As expected I woke up with a terrible headache.
I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, fuck it was already 11am. Luckily I woke up in my own room so I didn't do anything stupid last night.

I quickly jumped in the shower, put my clothes on and put some mascara on. A cap had to cover most of my face. I probably missed the first practice session but I should be in time for the second one.
I never walked as fast through the paddock as I did today, I entered the Red Bull hospitality.
Max chuckled as he saw me. I walked up to him and hugged him. He truly gave the best hugs in the world. "How are you feeling?" He asked still with his arms around me. "Terrible, did I do stupid things last night?" He laughed as he looked at me, luckily he started shaking his head.
"No, you were cute though" he put his hand on my arm but GP interrupted us, FP2 was about to start so Max had to go back.

I decided to do a little live stream during and after FP2. It would be good for my followers, but also for the Red Bull and F1 fans.
I grabbed my phone and opened Twitch. I walked out of the hospitality.
Just in that moment Lando walked out of his hospitality, he probably needed to go to his garage as well. He looked at me very briefly, but he just ignored me, no nod, no smile, nothing.
I felt so bad for him, I told him I was sick but he definitely saw my latest Instagram post, it was such a dumb move.
"Lando" I said as I walked up to him but he just shook his head and put his hand up. It was a sign to leave him alone.

———————

I was streaming for a while now, I showed them the garage and a couple of mechanics decided to join the stream. It was honestly so much fun and we had a lot of viewers.
FP2 was done and I filmed Max getting out of his car. He immediately walked to me and waved to the screen, he put his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him. He was still wearing his helmet so he didn't say much. He just hugged me and walked to his engineer to discuss everything they did during the practice.

I sat down on one of the chairs in the garage. I ended my stream and was just scrolling through Instagram for a while.

@LandoNorris: not too happy with FP2, but we will do everything to get a good result tomorrow

Liked by @Mclaren, @Lexiwexi, @BlueSkye and 726.749 others.

@Mclaren: we can do it!
@Quadrant: C'mon boss 💪🏻
@user1: goodluck cutie!!
@user2: how does he even look good in this angle??

He just posted a picture, so I knew he was online.
I decided to try to reach him through Instagram.
I wanted to explain everything, about our contracts and that we would be better off as friends.

@BlueSkye: Lando please
@BlueSkye: i wanna explain

@LandoNorris: you can just be honest
@LandoNorris: and admit you don't like me
@LandoNorris: it's okay

@BlueSkye: i do like you Lando
@BlueSkye: very much

@LandoNorris: really?
@LandoNorris: i like you too
@LandoNorris: come to my drivers room?

I looked at my phone for a while. I wanted to see him, but if someone caught me, we would be in trouble.

Fuck it, I walked out of the garage and made my way through the paddock. I was standing in front of a big orange building. Luckily I left my cap in the garage because it would definitely give away that I was a Red Bull employee.

No one paid attention to me, they were too busy talking to each other. I walked up the stairs quickly.
As I was standing in front of his door, my mind was racing through every thought.
Do I just wanna be friends with him? Or do I want more? I had to make up my mind right now, before I knocked on his door.
My hand moved to his door but before it could reach it, a voice interrupted me.

"Aren't you a Red Bull employee?"