He took her to the bed... And makes her lies... And locks the door...

While in the party.... Shaurya searched for her... But she was not there.... He just went to the reception as someone tells him that he got a call... But there was no call.... And when he came back anokhi was not in the party....

He asked some people...

Shaurya- apne meri wife ko dekha hai...??

Person- haa... Vo av to yahi thi... Apke sath....

Shaurya- uske bad....

Person- nahi...

Shaurya goes to search for her in their room.... But thought to search in every room... He searched for her in every room.... But she was not there....

While in room.... Anokhi was lying on the bed... And blabbering her own thoughts.....

The guy remove his mask.... And smirk....

Guy- hamari Sadi s bhagi thi na tu bhagori anokhi... Ab aisi halat krunga ki tu kahi bhagne layak n rhegi...

He smirked as he remembers how he dressed up like shaurya in the same outfit ..... And asks his frnd to send shaurya outside.... And spikes her drink....

Mantu- Teri vajah s hame kitna bezati jhelni pari thi.... Ab teri bari hai....

He goes to her... And looks at her....

She has wore a saree....

Mantu- saree m lagti bari Sundar hai tu...

And he removed her pallu from her shoulder....

Anokhi- shaurya.... I love you so much.... Pls kiss me.... Pls...

She tells in her half sleep

Mantu- ofcourse baby I will kiss you....

And he leans to her to kiss her.... But someone brought him back with a jerk....

Shaurya- who the hell are you....? And what are you doing with my wife???

Mantu- wife....? Abe sale.... Wife vo meri banne vali thi.... Lekin vo bhag gayi sadi s... Aaj mai usse badla lekar rahunga....

Shaurya- Teri to....

And he punches him on his nose....

He fell down.... Shaurya goes to Anokhi and covers her with the pallu....

Mantu gets up.... And runs from there silently... And locked the door from outside.....

Shaurya turns to him but he has gone... He goes to door.... But the door was locked.... He locks the door from inside.... And comes to bed....

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- kya hua...??

While outside mantu smirks...

Mantu- mai nahi hu to kya hua... Ab mera kam anokhi kregi.... Maine Jo dawayi milayi hai n... Vo apna kam jarur kregi.... Vo aise hi sant nahi baithegi....

In room...

Anokhi- shaurya... Kiss me shaurya....

She said pouting cutely.... Shaurya gets shocked to her words... She goes to her... And touches her head.... And it was heating....

Anokhi opens her eyes... And looks at shaurya.... She pulls him to herself with the help of his tie.... He gulps seeing her in this state.... She leans to his lips.... But he stops her... And gets himself free from her .... He goes to the another side of the bed.... And sits nervously....